News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

The Realm of Sylica

Started by Anastasia, November 20, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Offer Xelbrak double to feed cultivated false information to that figure and try to build a longer term arrangement for ongoing (false) information with a view to finding out more about this hooded and masked humanoid and either capturing or subverting him/her.

Anastasia

Done. He'll play ball for that. A note about this has been added to the task that produced this.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Update 2

Naeys reports that he has divined a shadow looms over Commander Oberuth. It is an ill omen, though the exacts of it are elusive and difficult to grasp.

Hugo reports that an eladrin mage smith has contacted Sylica's forces, claiming to have made an enchanted harp while in the throes of prophetic ecstasy over the return of the lost children of Androlynne. He has offered it to Sylica, will you accept it?

Strength of Light reports that the forces of the Knights of the Wise Convent have asked to participate in Sylica's efforts to aid Daun. Will you accept them?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Nothing really to go on with Oberuth. We'll pass it on but he already knows he has lots of shit on him.

We'll gratefully take the harp and give it either to Ebony or some other bardic sort in our realm depending on how powerful it is.

And the Knights of the Wise Convent will be gratefully accepted and incorporated into our forces while still being kept together in groups rather than completely distributed.

Anastasia

There's a loot post for the harp.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Yeah that's worth giving to Ebony.

Anastasia

I'll transfer it over to her.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Update 3

Ebony reports that Sylican forces have claimed a fiendish war banner as a battle trophy. Will you accept it?

Marchalu reports that Xelbrak believes that his employer may be a cleric of Bane, as he glimpsed that unholy symbol on them.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

The war banner will be put up as a trophy in Liberton with a plaque commemorating the battle in question.

Xelbrak will continue being paid to return false information to his employer. Has Sylica had any dealings with Bane/Banites recently or in the past? I know he never came up in B1.

Anastasia

He only came up in extreme passing in B1. He's never been a focus, but usually gets a mention or three a game. Sylica has not of any note - mortals do, but almost every realm has mortals clash at some point just by the numbers of it and chance. But nothing unusual by those norms.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Okay, so noted. Bear it in mind if any more Bane stuff occurs.

Anastasia

Cool, think that's it for this update then.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Update 4

Emmaline wishes to help Sylica further, if you'll have her aid here. This will unlock her as a leader for your realm, do you accept?

Hugo reports The Dweomer Watchers of Dweomerheart, who are part of Mystra's police and security there, wish to offer your realm advice and aid.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Anastasia

New Leader Unlocked

Emmaline

Archmage: Increases the success of tasks relating to magic.

The Dweomer Watchers give you a +2% bonus to realm defense until update 8.

---

Will you assign Emmaline anywhere right away?
<Afina> Forever.