News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Survivors

Started by Anastasia, December 03, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Grias is waiting just outside, floating back and forth. "Moore," he calls once you open the door, "Are you feeling rested? There's a lot happening now."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"I am, yes." Moore affirms. "Please, go on."

Anastasia

"There's a report Barachiel's sent out about the battle, queries from various groups, news about people joining the war and more," Grias says, "Events are moving!"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore nods.

"All right. Anything we need to report on?" He asks.

Anastasia

"Oh no, we haven't gotten orders like that yet," Grias says, "Though it's still early - but forces are being rallied, because the efreet are also striking at archon interests, wherever they can get away with it."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore nods. "Very well. Are we still asked to stay here for now?"

Anastasia

"For now," Grias agrees. "The Battle of the Shores is the official name of the battle and it's an victory for us. Forces are being deployed everywhere in case the efreet manage it again."

Clearing his throat after, "First of all, the Authority of Crusades sent her thanks for your valor."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore smiles. "I'll have to visit her when things are a bit less bustling, but if you have the opportunity, please let her know i am grateful."

Anastasia

"I'll have a message sent," Grias says, "Duke Macin wishes to send his thanks - he participated in the battle and saw the three of you take down that dragon. There's various other messages in that vein. There's more good news - Zaaman Rul's joined the war on our side," Grias says, "He's the Prince of Good Fire Creatures!"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore nods. "It's to be expected. Anyone who sends us any regards, please send them a message they are welcome as a guest of mine here any time they wish."

Anastasia

"Right! Speaking of good news, Mr. Tepen came by while you rested. He brought over a handful of soldiers who formerly served Aurora, then helped out with the work here with his magic." Grias bobs in the air at that. "Really helpful and nice, I liked him."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"He's the type of person who can never truly be retired." Moore says with a grin. "We'll have to provide him a proper means of thanks."

Anastasia

"They're being folded in with the other irregulars," Grias says, floating in place now, "Miss Villisa has called in a few friends who have likewise shown up, all to bolster our ranks. Finally, a few unattached warriors and glory seekers have arrived."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Hmm, do you think we need someone to lead them?" Moore asks. "It'd probably be a good idea to have someone tasked with leading, as you call them, the irregulars."

Anastasia

"That makes sense. Maybe Villisa? She'd be suited for it, being all....chaotic." Grias finally says, as if handling something icky.
<Afina> Forever.