Calleigh's Loot Bag: A Thread

Started by Yuthirin, May 21, 2019, 11:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Sale as of 01/10/2019

Blue ice breastplate+3, greater cold resistance. 56000 gold.
Blue ice breastplate+4. 19000 gold.
Blue ice breastplate+3, greater cold resistance. 56000 gold.
Blue ice bastard sword+2, grants the wielder the benefits of the snowcasting feat. 12000 gold.
Blue ice bastard sword+2, grants the wielder the benefits of the snowcasting feat. 12000 gold.
Pouch with 392 gold, 23 silver, 58 copper
Pouch with 48 gold, 238 silver, 482 copper
Ring of Ice and Water Walking: As a ring of water walking, but also lets you cross ice safely and with no loss of speed or risk of slipping. 20000 gold.
Heavy Mace+5, frost. If wielded by a character with the ability to smite and access to the cold or winter domains (or the winter's champion feat), it deals extra cold damage on smites equal to the extra damage of the smite. 197000 gold.

Sold or otherwise liquidated.

Dana, Benyen, Miranda, Debonah, & Tryll each get 76,894g.

Unsold

Damaged blue ice armor: If repaired, this would be blue ice breastplate+2, light fortification and greater fire resistance.

Damage icicle blade: Same as the last three, just needs repairs.

Ice golem fragments: Fragments of a broken golem. 2000 gold as research material, more potentially if you have an idea.

Staff of Frost, 0 charges. It has no charges left, but it can be replenished if it is immersed in super chilled water under the light of a full moon. 56250 gold.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Anastasia

I don't mind you having your own loot tracker here for reference, but crosspost anything to the main loot topic, okay? It's an organizational issue for me.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

If you consider that hillock of mismatched nonsense to be organized, you're a greater man than I.

I'll do it though

Anastasia

Well, organized in the sense of having all the loot in one place. I can do topic searches to find things rather than having to pick through five different topics. It also alleviates the sticky question of multi-node loot situations.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Crosspostings:

Dana's Reward from Sune

A golden treasure chest with a good number of heart shaped rubies within. Total value is 77,777 gold.

enyen's Reward from Sune

A voucher for credit in Brightwater worth 77,777 gold. This credit can be used to purchase anything from a reputable merchant here, no questions asked.

Sune has engraved in it that it will only be honored for Benyen, and others using it are criminals and thieves.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

-5000g to pay off the weird old man