News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Date night

Started by Anastasia, June 11, 2019, 01:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

A moment's frown, "Ah, you want me to go swimming in toxic waters. Well, water is water," she resolves, "And Akil's not making himself useful by appearing, so I do have time to kill. Amaryl, I'll need my duties covered."

"I'll see to it," Amaryl promises.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"We should be able to skip most of the water I hope - Jessica how far from the edge of the lake to the fortifications in the middle?" she asks her sister on that note.

Anastasia

"It's not short - about a mile and a half," she says, "There's space to work with for them."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"So it'll take us about twenty seconds to traverse using space compression," Alicia considers. "Toxins aren't an issue for us of course, I can neutralise them. So it's just a matter of how quickly they can respond with that."

Anastasia

"Hope to storm and crush them before they can rally?" Sanzha says, "Dao aren't the fastest, but they can be fast when needs must. However, they seem entrenched for a defensive effort, rather than a fast storming."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Yes, if we get past the lake and have Marie put up a wide-scale teleport interdiction, we can deal with the on site defenders without having to worry about reinforcements since any that come will have to go through that same poison water themselves. Once they've been defeated or surrendered we can consolidate and move in our own forces to occupy the place for ourselves," Alicia outlines the basic plan. "I doubt they'll have anyone on site that can seriously threaten us anyway."

Anastasia

"This seems like it'll work and it makes sense," Jessica finally says, "So are we simply overwhelming them, or is this something they've planned for, too. They aren't the devils or even the efreet, but I wonder, sister."

"Then make a backup plan," Sanzha smiles faintly, "Waves don't win alone, they win because they are persistent. Every beach you've ever seen is a testament to that."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"It would be a waste to have someone on our level stationed guard there full time, especially when it's already so well protected by the environment. If they're outmatched they'll certainly call on reinforcements and the dao surely have mobile heavy-hitters equipped for the challenge, but that's where Marie comes in to stop that at least until we've cleared the deck so that we can give any reinforcements our full attention."

Anastasia

"My, you  make this sound easy," Lady Sanzha says, "Let's see if lives up to your hopes."

Any prep to do here?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Marie will offer an epic mage armour to everyone who's going.

Epic mage armour (CL 33) +22 armour AC

Alicia will add the following
Recitation (CL 33) +2 luck attack/saves (+3 if you worship Alicia, so no joy for Jessica and Sanzha)
Greater heroism (CL 33) +4 morale attack/skills/saves
Telepathic bond (CL 33) lets us talk telepathically

Spoiler: ShowHide

Alicia: 684+20/684
Active spells: Many moments of prescience (CL 33), extended mind blank (CL 33), extended nondetection (CL 33), sensual blessing (CL 33), epic mage armour (CL 33), recitation (CL 33), greater heroism (CL 33), repelling shield (CL 33), spell turning (CL 33), dance of the unicorn (CL 33), foresight (CL 33), vision of the omniscient eye (CL 33), extended ray deflection (CL 33), telepathic bond (CL 33)
Defences: AC 90, CMD 94, spell resistance 48, energy immunity (fire and cold), status immunity (polymorph, petrification, disease, poison, stunning, sleep, paralysis, death effects, disintegration, energy drain, ability damage, ability drain, mind-affecting, and fear, dazzled & blinded), nondetection (DC 48), ray deflection
Stat buffs/penalties: +25 competence perception, doubled crit range, +10 armour AC, +3 luck attack/saves, +9 shield AC, +4 attack/saves/skills, +2 insight AC/reflex, +10 insight perception
Perceptions: Darkvision, tremorsense, blindsight 3 miles, scent, arcane sight, perception +89
Sorcerer spell slots: 6/16/16/14/8/9/15/9/8/5/8/7/6/6/4
Duskblade spell slots: 6/23/23/21/11/7/7

Marie: 627+20/627
Active spells: Extended mind blank (CL 33), extended nondetection (CL 33), sensual blessing (CL 33), epic mage armour (CL 33), recitation (CL 33), greater heroism (CL 33), repelling shield (CL 33), extended ray deflection (CL 33), greater arcane sight (CL 33), bibliotheca arcana (CL 33), telepathic bond (CL 33)
Defences: AC 92 (CMD 86), spell resistance 48, energy immunity (electricity), status immunity (petrification, polymorph, form-altering, energy drain, ability drain, ability damage, mind-affecting), nondetection (DC 48), ray deflection
Stat buffs/penalties: +25 competence perception, +3 luck attack/saves, +9 shield AC, +4 attack/saves/skills, +15 insight knowledge
Perceptions: Darkvision, tremorsense, blindsight 60, scent, greater arcane sight, perception +77
Sorcerer spell slots: 6/10/10/9/7/8/9/8/7/8/7/4/6/4

Anastasia

No freedom of movement? Going into a water area that seems like a no brainer, enough for everyone to mention that.

[spoiler]

Jessica
HP: 615+20/615
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Telepathic Block 20ft (Stops telepathy/summons) Magic Circle Against Evil 10ft (Protection from Evil)
Bonuses: Attack+6 (+4 morale, +2 luck), Damage+0 AC+10 (+10 armor), Saves+6 (+4 morale, +2 luck), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0
Resources: Defensive Roll 1/1 Plane Hop 1/1 Superior Invisibility 3/3 Ghost Form 3/3 Shadow Form 2/2
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Recitation (CL33), Greater Heroism (CL33), Greater Telepathic Bond (CL33)
Notes: +4 bonus to people who flank with her instead of +2.

Lady Sanzha
HP: 512+20/512 (fast healing 3)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Bonuses: Attack+6 (+4 morale, +2 luck), Damage+0 AC+13 (+13 armor), Saves+6 (+4 morale, +2 luck), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0
Resources: Channel Water 14/14 Bardic Music 32/32 Water Devotion 1/1 Trident Elemental Damage 3/3
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Recitation (CL33), Greater Heroism (CL33), Greater Telepathic Bond (CL33)
Notes:
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Yeah my bad, toss that on via alter reality for everyone.

Freedom of movement (CL 33) frees movement.

Anastasia

As you all gather?

"I can perform to grant us courage before we go," Lady Sanzha offers, "Do you all wish for it?"

[spoiler]

Jessica
HP: 615+20/615
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Telepathic Block 20ft (Stops telepathy/summons) Magic Circle Against Evil 10ft (Protection from Evil)
Bonuses: Attack+6 (+4 morale, +2 luck), Damage+0 AC+10 (+10 armor), Saves+6 (+4 morale, +2 luck), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0
Resources: Defensive Roll 1/1 Plane Hop 1/1 Superior Invisibility 3/3 Ghost Form 3/3 Shadow Form 2/2
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Recitation (CL33), Greater Heroism (CL33), Greater Telepathic Bond (CL33), Freedom of Movement (CL33)

Lady Sanzha
HP: 512+20/512 (fast healing 3)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Bonuses: Attack+6 (+4 morale, +2 luck), Damage+0 AC+13 (+13 armor), Saves+6 (+4 morale, +2 luck), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0
Resources: Channel Water 14/14 Bardic Music 32/32 Water Devotion 1/1 Trident Elemental Damage 3/3
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Recitation (CL33), Greater Heroism (CL33), Greater Telepathic Bond (CL33), Freedom of Movement (CL33)
Notes:
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"We'd be honoured if you graced us with a performance," Alicia agrees with a smile and a nod, preparing to open a gate to Jessica's earlier entry and departure point once Sanzha's done her bit.

Anastasia

Sanzha's voice is beautiful - a stirring tales of ocean waves, somehow made all the more heroic as you listen. It leaves you filled with energy, ready to strike all that stand in your way.

+8 morale attack rolls, weapon damage rolls and saves against fear. Lasts for 5 minutes.

+6 morale saving throws and +6 dodge armor class. Lasts for 5 minutes.

4d10 temporary hit dice, and since you all have max HP per HD, calculate it that way, so 40 plus your con mod added in four times. +4 competence attack rolls and +3 competence fort saves. Lasts 5 minutes.

[spoiler]

Jessica
HP: 615+88/615
Negative Conditions:
Bonuses: Attack+14 (+4 competence, +8 morale, +2 luck), Damage+8 (+8 morale) AC+16 (+6 dodge, +10 armor), Saves+8 (+11 fort)(+6 morale, +2 luck), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:

Lady Sanzha
HP: 512+76/512 (fast healing 3)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Bonuses: Attack+14 (+4 competence, +8 morale, +2 luck), Damage+8 (+8 morale) AC+19 (+6 dodge, +13 armor), Saves+8 (+11 fort)(+6 morale, +2 luck), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0
Resources: Channel Water 14/14 Bardic Music 30/32 Water Devotion 1/1 Trident Elemental Damage 3/3
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Notes:
<Afina> Forever.