News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Date night

Started by Anastasia, June 11, 2019, 01:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

"Never say never," she allows indulgently. "Just don't hold your breath and we'll see what the future holds for us."

Anastasia

"Yes. Besides..." With a wicked little smile, "Maybe Mystra likes you, too."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Alicia sighs in despairing amusement. "It's not even worth making that observation about your patron, is it?"

Anastasia

With an impudent grin, "She already likes when you  make her purr, Alicia." Syala retorts.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Most of the time when I see her she is a tiny cat, which is adorable but doesn't lend itself to where your mind is going," she pokes Syala in the stomach with her finger.

Anastasia

That poke gets Syala to tsk, "Dear, don't deflate a perfectly good joke." Reaching out to poke your nose in retaliation, "We could go have fun with her, no questions asked. Sharess likes you and in spite of propaganda, she can be picky. She doesn't give a good time to anyone who asks, after all. Cats are aloof and choosy. It's an honor, not a foregone conclusion."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Yes I know dear but it's a joke Sharess has beaten you to by many years," Alicia chides, having heard it all before. "Anyway I'm pleased the offer's there for the potential future in which I'm inclined to consider it."

Anastasia

"One day," Syala says and then adds, "In the meantime, we have some free time." She pulls you in and...

Anything else to add here?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Nope, lets go visit Celestia and see if Zaphkiel has time for us.

Anastasia

Okay, so prep post. Who is going and any prep to be done or anything else like that?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

No significant prep, Alicia will go with Syala and Latha.

Anastasia

Thus you step forward into the waters of Lunia. You stand at the edge of the beach, waters lapping against your ankles. Latha and Syala are with you, and as the three of you stand there - the light from Chronias is bright, and yet you can feel a sense of welcoming, of being welcomed and acknowledged.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Here we are," Alicia says, wading onto the sand. "Lets find out if Zaphkiel has time for us first of all?"

Thus she wills that her voice be heard by the head of the hebdomad. Zaphkiel, Syala and I would like to consult with you on the matter of encouraging mortal champions.

Anastasia

Rise. Approach Xerona at the Bridge of Al-Sihal.

Thank you.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"We know the way, come on then," Alicia says, her feet lifting off the sand as she begins to fly up the mountain towards Jovar.