News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Date night

Started by Anastasia, June 11, 2019, 01:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Alicia just looms for the moment, blade in hand, eyes sweeping slowly around as the frozen moment stretches... the tension will break and the first to surrender or fight will spark a stampede one way or the other.

That's why Marie is also looking around attentively over Alicia's shoulder and the first person to try and incite a defence is going to get messily ended.

Anastasia

Ah, Marie sees it - a dao in rich clothing, drawing a heavy mace and pointing up, starting to shout something.

Go ahead and make your example or at least try to, oh dread sorta pixie.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Marie casts her readied spell and a pair of huge force-blades cut that dao into chunky segments!

[19:09] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+73 twinned queen's displeasure
[19:09] <Rei-chan> Ebiris rolled : 1d20+73 twinned queen's displeasure --> [ 1d20=2 ]{75}
[19:09] <@Ebiris> roll 30d8+30
[19:10] <Rei-chan> Ebiris rolled : 30d8+30 --> [ 30d8=153 ]{183}

366 total damage because twinned.

Edit: +16 more damage from Sanzha's song so 382 total.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Alicia: 1068+20/1068
Active spells: Many moments of prescience (CL 33), extended mind blank (CL 33), extended nondetection (CL 33), sensual blessing (CL 33), epic mage armour (CL 33), recitation (CL 33), greater heroism (CL 33), repelling shield (CL 33), spell turning (CL 33), dance of the unicorn (CL 33), foresight (CL 33), vision of the omniscient eye (CL 33), extended ray deflection (CL 33), telepathic bond (CL 33)
Defences: AC 102, CMD 129, spell resistance 48, energy immunity (fire and cold), status immunity (polymorph, petrification, disease, poison, stunning, sleep, paralysis, death effects, disintegration, energy drain, ability damage, ability drain, mind-affecting, and fear, dazzled & blinded), nondetection (DC 48), ray deflection, freedom of movement
Stat buffs/penalties: +25 competence perception, doubled crit range, +10 armour AC, +3 luck attack/saves, +9 shield AC, +4 morale skills, +2 insight AC/reflex, +10 insight perception, +8 morale attack/damage, +6 morale saves/dodge AC, +4 competence attack, +3 competence fort, +32 str, -4 dex, +16 con, +14 natural armour, -8 size attack/AC
Perceptions: Darkvision, tremorsense, blindsight 3 miles, scent, arcane sight, perception +89
Sorcerer spell slots: 6/16/16/14/8/9/15/9/8/4/8/7/6/6/4
Duskblade spell slots: 6/23/23/21/11/7/7

Marie: 711+20/711
Active spells: Extended mind blank (CL 33), extended nondetection (CL 33), sensual blessing (CL 33), epic mage armour (CL 33), recitation (CL 33), greater heroism (CL 33), repelling shield (CL 33), extended ray deflection (CL 33), greater arcane sight (CL 33), bibliotheca arcana (CL 33), telepathic bond (CL 33), freedom of movement (CL 33)
Defences: AC 92 (CMD 86), spell resistance 48, energy immunity (electricity), status immunity (petrification, polymorph, form-altering, energy drain, ability drain, ability damage, mind-affecting), nondetection (DC 48), ray deflection, freedom of movement
Stat buffs/penalties: +25 competence perception, +3 luck attack/saves, +9 shield AC, +4 morale skills, +15 insight knowledge, +8 morale attack/damage, +6 morale saves/dodge AC, +4 competence attack, +3 competence fort
Perceptions: Darkvision, tremorsense, blindsight 60, scent, greater arcane sight, perception +77
Sorcerer spell slots: 6/10/10/9/7/8/9/8/7/8/7/3/5/4

Anastasia

That strikes fast and hard, severing the poor dao down before anyone even has a chance. As he falls, utterly ruined?

Okay, and now that's worth an Intimidate check.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

[19:35] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+54 intimidate, add size bonuses based on difference between colossal Alicia and whatever size others are
[19:35] <Rei-chan> Ebiris rolled : 1d20+54 intimidate, add size bonuses based on difference between colossal Alicia and whatever size others are --> [ 1d20=17 ]{71}

The carrot and stick approach.

edit: Actually if that was Marie doing the intimidation it's +51 for a result of 68.

Anastasia

What happens is...well, chaos. Less organized resistance and the dao in the streets, hurry inside, seeking cover rather than immediately organizing an offensive.

Lady Sanzha looks on, "Ah, good. Creatures like that usually understand diplomacy backed by a rod of iron."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alicia looks momentarily displeased before her voice is heard once more.

"I said surrender, not scurry around like rats. Put yourselves in order or I will put you in order myself!"

Anastasia

On the upside, you're not seeing any organized resistance. Instead...

'My lady,' A smooth, refined voice says, telepathic communication springing into your mind. 'I am Faridoon Diamaj, General and commander of the Abyssal Lake. Come, none will raise hands to you by my command. I invite you to discuss matters with me personally.'
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

'All I require from you is your unconditional surrender, there will be no terms,' Alicia replies through the same telepathic medium. 'All who surrender will be remanded safely as prisoners to Sylica until the cessation of hostilities. You have five minutes to make your decision before your lives become forfeit.'

Alter reality that telepathy track spell I've been meaning to write up properly so I can tell where this guy is, and then monitor him with my godly range vision/hearing to make sure he doesn't just start buffing up for battle.

Anastasia

'Then, my lady, you will have blood.' Is the answer you get.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"They've chosen blood. Try and take alive anyone that hasn't taken up arms," Alicia says to her companions, descending to begin clearing out the fort of any who oppose them.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Alicia: 1068+20/1068
Active spells: Many moments of prescience (CL 33), extended mind blank (CL 33), extended nondetection (CL 33), sensual blessing (CL 33), epic mage armour (CL 33), recitation (CL 33), greater heroism (CL 33), repelling shield (CL 33), spell turning (CL 33), dance of the unicorn (CL 33), foresight (CL 33), vision of the omniscient eye (CL 33), extended ray deflection (CL 33), telepathic bond (CL 33)
Defences: AC 102, CMD 129, spell resistance 48, energy immunity (fire and cold), status immunity (polymorph, petrification, disease, poison, stunning, sleep, paralysis, death effects, disintegration, energy drain, ability damage, ability drain, mind-affecting, and fear, dazzled & blinded), nondetection (DC 48), ray deflection, freedom of movement
Stat buffs/penalties: +25 competence perception, doubled crit range, +10 armour AC, +3 luck attack/saves, +9 shield AC, +4 morale skills, +2 insight AC/reflex, +10 insight perception, +8 morale attack/damage, +6 morale saves/dodge AC, +4 competence attack, +3 competence fort, +32 str, -4 dex, +16 con, +14 natural armour, -8 size attack/AC
Perceptions: Darkvision, tremorsense, blindsight 3 miles, scent, arcane sight, perception +89
Sorcerer spell slots: 6/16/16/14/8/9/15/9/8/4/8/7/6/6/4
Duskblade spell slots: 6/23/23/21/11/7/7

Marie: 711+20/711
Active spells: Extended mind blank (CL 33), extended nondetection (CL 33), sensual blessing (CL 33), epic mage armour (CL 33), recitation (CL 33), greater heroism (CL 33), repelling shield (CL 33), extended ray deflection (CL 33), greater arcane sight (CL 33), bibliotheca arcana (CL 33), telepathic bond (CL 33), freedom of movement (CL 33)
Defences: AC 92 (CMD 86), spell resistance 48, energy immunity (electricity), status immunity (petrification, polymorph, form-altering, energy drain, ability drain, ability damage, mind-affecting), nondetection (DC 48), ray deflection, freedom of movement
Stat buffs/penalties: +25 competence perception, +3 luck attack/saves, +9 shield AC, +4 morale skills, +15 insight knowledge, +8 morale attack/damage, +6 morale saves/dodge AC, +4 competence attack, +3 competence fort
Perceptions: Darkvision, tremorsense, blindsight 60, scent, greater arcane sight, perception +77
Sorcerer spell slots: 6/10/10/9/7/8/9/8/7/8/7/3/5/4

Anastasia

Nothing in the streets immediately - but ahead you can see down the streets, where soldiers march out, where forces are beginning to muster.

"Then let's crush them before they can gather," Jessica says, "Keep them on the back foot."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Are the streets wide enough for colossal Alicia to fit actually?

Anastasia

It'll be extremely tight and uncomfortable, hindering your movement and attacks.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Is gargantuan okay or would I need to go down to huge/large to move freely?