Crystal hunt

Started by Anastasia, June 14, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The three stars are close, close enough to fly to if you wished. Radiant with light, silently floating in the night sky.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Tryll gives a mental shrug and flies into the dreamsky.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

As you approach, each star slowly can be seen. Within the light is a temple, each one bearing a single, open air temple.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll inspects the temples!
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Each one is an open air temple with pillars supporting it. Within you can see light and what looks to be an altar, each one different. You'd have to go into a temple to inspect that temple more in depth. 
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll attempts to inspect the temples more closely then!

Anastasia

You'd have to go into a particular one to inspect that one closer, or otherwise compensate to get closer somehow. Up to you which.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Like in the dream or awake?

Anastasia

In the dream as you are now, as far as you know.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll picks the middle one to head to.

Anastasia

Thus you go in.

Within the temple and altar are wildflowers. Wildflowers grow here freely, blossoming before your eyes as you enter. Purple colored tulips, if you don't miss your casual guess.

A sense of presence, that of a man. You know this without a word being said, a sense of familiarity, something different and something like yourself at once.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Now I'm even more confused.' Tryll says, 'This certainly LOOKS like an elven temple. Got the flowers for it.'

Anastasia

Confused and lost, Tryll blinks and awakens. A little groggy but otherwise awake, the others around him.

"What?" Miranda murmurs, "Was that?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I have no idea but I have a headache. I haven't had a headache in over a million years. I didn't even know I could still GET headaches.'

"Wut tha hek." Calleigh grumbles, rubbing her face. "That was weird. I taste purple." Calleigh sticks out her tongue and starts scraping it with her fingers.

Anastasia

Calleigh's fingers come back a lovely shade of green, a forest green. Maybe forest green tastes like purple?

"I'm completely lost," Miranda says, as you two squid-like companions float there, seemingly lost and confused as you are.

"Excuse me," A voice calls, pulling your attention from the door ahead you went through, just before this hit the dreamscape or whatever that was.
<Afina> Forever.