News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Crystal hunt

Started by Anastasia, June 14, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Sorry to slow this, but this is something I need 100% clarity on. So Tryll never heard this firsthand, then?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

I officially have no idea what you're talking about so probably not.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Suffice to say, there was reasons to experiment in this area." Ellonar goes on. "To experiment with new forms of life in the natural world, to experiment with new races. One is Oberon, seeking the limits of his powers and his understanding."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Right, okay. That makes sense. Explains the irrigo, really.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Selune is another, for she lent her mystery to the Triune," Your guide goes on, "To see what may grow from this and to use her wisdom to guide it."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'What.'

Calleigh stops what she's panicking about, points at Tryll, inhales hugely, and laaaaaaaaaaaaaughs long and hard.

Anastasia

Here Ellonar pauses, "That's amusing to you?" he asks, "Is Selune amusing to you?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll sighs.

Calleigh takes a deep, gasping breath, "SHE'S YOUR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

'I may have hit on Selune directly to her face at one point in the recent past.' Tryll admits.

Anastasia

Quietly Miranda smiles, staying out of it otherwise.

Ellonar chuckles, "That is rather...horrifying, is that the word, Calleigh?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Hilarious is the right word!"

Anastasia

"Mother is somewhat...honorary," Ellonar's lips twitch up, "I believe you do not share Selune's blood, if that is any consolation."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'That does not make it any less awkward, I assure you.' Tryll replies, ignoring Calleigh completely. 'Let's move on.'

Anastasia

"The third...I ask if you have any inkling at all, after all this?" Your guide asks.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

"...were you by chance somehow flirting with Sune as well?" Is the answer you get. "The third is Deep Sashelas, elven deity of the sea. It is not a form elves would normally explore, but he has learned much of the sea. He gave that knowledge as well, as well as the idea of a three gendered race."
<Afina> Forever.