News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Crystal hunt

Started by Anastasia, June 14, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'Oh. Alright, that's pretty far from what I would have expected. Huh.' Tryll remarks. 'So none of them are Morwell? I was so sure.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"The Queen has her own reasons to watch over them and protect them, but she is not one of the Triune." Here your guide pauses, "Though all are those with some ties to the Queen, so it's even more understandable."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

"Okay, so she's still the Big Boss!" Calleigh is abruptly there.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Ellonar merely smiles and asks, "When has she ever not been, Calleigh?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"She wasn't my boss when I was a human!"

Anastasia

"Was she? Do you remember your human life?" Ellonar challenges back. "Perhaps your served the Queen even then?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Nope! Died when I was five!" Calleigh responds. "My mommy and daddy worshipped Chauntea!"

Anastasia

"You do remember? How rare," Ellonar admits, "Well, you did good to get here," A smile, "Nevertheless, my task here is done. Do you have any questions, Tryll?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Hmm? Oh. Yes. Why?'

Anastasia

"Then ask them," Ellonar invites.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

"Ah. Why what?" Is the question you get back.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Why the irrigo? What is our purpose? Was? Is. What is our current purpose? Our great goal in the now.'

Anastasia

"I'm not entirely sure," Ellonar admits, "Though I do know your race is being reborn: So if anyone can answer that question, it's you."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Self-determination, huh?'