News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Meanwhile in Sylica

Started by Anastasia, November 05, 2019, 03:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, so what's Marie's setup for this paladin freeing affair?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Marie, lovely Marshal X, and the heart-locket are in one of Liberton's many comfy studies with her puzzling over it with encouraging pep-talks from the marshal. Once she hits hour five then Syala will also come over to provide her own encouragement and be present for any necessary healing when Maleas is released.

Anastasia

Strength of Light is there, offering his support and guidance. As it winds on Syala appears, as Marie is lost in the puzzle. Sh watches without comment until at last - there! That should do it! It's opening!
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Aha!" Marie says in triumph as the last part clicks satisfyingly into place and the locket opens!

Anastasia

A flash and a nude man lies there, on the floor and twitching again, again and again. Syala is by him in a moment, entire body oddly indistinct as details begin to reappear - the hints of a face and arms, of muscles.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Oh of course he'd be naked. "I'll be back in a second with clothes," Marie says, vanishing and reappearing a moment later with a nice fluffy white dressing gown.

Anastasia

Easily enough done.

"He'll need some time," Syala warns, "Give him time and space as he comes back to us."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Maybe put him to bed somewhere then?" Marie suggests. "There's no rush in that case."

Anastasia

Syala does so as Strength of Light says, "There's some muscle in that one, some will to fight. It's buried deep in who knows how much abuse, but it's there. We'll have to get him back into the swing of it."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Anyone that Malcanthet hated enough to lock away in one of these is someone worth knowing," Marie agrees. "Hope he wakes up soon."

Anastasia

Good work, Marie. Good work.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Strength of Light helped a lot too! But Marie is good with puzzles, even tricky ones like that. She prays back to Syala with her own pleasure at a job well done. And a note of bemusement that they ended up with a naked person even when Alicia wasn't around.

Anastasia

The answer is that Alicia's tastes are contagious, Marie.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alicia would be sad if she heard that, but Marie isn't telling!

Anastasia

It's a few hours until Maleas stirs. He rests in a bed in a private room, ample sunshine and light from open windows. It's airy and open, the cool breeze bringing the scent of wildflowers within. Marie can see him now - a strong figure, humanish on a glance, but with narrow eyes and six fingered hands. He has brown hair and pale skin, as if he hasn't seen the sun in some time.

"...ah?" A soft noise as he slowly stirs at last.
<Afina> Forever.