The moments in between

Started by Anastasia, December 05, 2019, 09:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

You want to talk to Amaryl, right? Go ahead and set that up, I'll roll off of it and get it going.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"What do you think?" Seira asks Amaryl as they discuss this latest excursion on a balcony overlooking the lake of lava by their palace. She glances back at her sitting wife before returning her attention down at the lava, leaning on the railing with her elbows. "I've had lots of fun going dragon and dominating an enemy that gave me so much trouble before. Even though I'd still find it a challenge without Moore's help, it goes a long way towards showing how far we've come."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Amaryl looks down, gaze on the burning rock below. She turns up to you before, "You were magnificent, as always."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I had the advantage of practicing those powers properly," Seira muses.

Anastasia

"And it was-" Amaryl begins, before you feel it. A connection to Amaryl, strong as can be.

Node update, go read.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Got it

"We should do something you want next," Seira voices. "On a grand, planar scale. Something where you get to shine, and I support you one hundred percent."

Anastasia

"Once this business with 21 is finished," Amaryl agrees, a smile growing on her face, "It is surely the business of the one who gives us these gifts. It would be rude not to. But...I must decide what I want to get done, and I have an idea."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Don't keep me in suspense, what is it?" Seira asks with a grin.

Anastasia

"There's a story about how the Red Knight affirmed her divinity by the slaying of a demon lord," Here Amaryl smiles, "I think we can match that, Seira, don't you?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira laughs, she can't help it. "We already did that on my birthday pre-ascension, remember? I guess there's all kinds of demon lords, but I'd say we can deal with all but the permanent fixtures of the Abyss. Let's go for it once we clear our schedule!"

Anastasia

"I'll research a good one - not too strong or too big, but there's plenty of smaller ones who are still powers," Amaryl agrees.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Find one whose defeat and the resultant temporary power void could help us advance our cause," Seira suggests. "I can't think of anything like the atrocity of Androlynne, but any demon lord whose defeat we could exploit to free prisoners... perhaps one that hoards mortal heroes or their souls?"

Anastasia

"I'll look who is available," Amaryl promises, "Someone without too many or too large an ally, too. We'll have to run if one is important enough for Demogorgon to interfere, and perhaps it's wise to avoid the Pale Mother's few allies."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"If you want to make a statement, better it be direct rather than complicated by drawing those monsters in," Seira agrees.

Anastasia

"This requires research," Amaryl agrees again, "I'll get to that."

Next move since you're basically waiting on Alicia?
<Afina> Forever.