News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

Mother

Started by Anastasia, October 15, 2020, 12:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

"I'm pretty sure I read of an artifact that did that, so it's certainly possible," Seira muses, relaxing in the hug even as the avatar maids arrange the basket with sandwiches and dessert and curtsy, fading away afterwards. "Using your divine power when you grow in strength should also be doable, actually. Instead of archmages or Mystra's chosen you'd be channeling your magic into positive energy!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Amaryl sits once it's done and rests, right besides you. "I had a nightmare," Amaryl admits. "I chose to rest a time, and I dreamed that the shadows were everywhere. No matter where I turned, Shar was ready for me. She...when I found you, she was in your eyes, Seira. I couldn't even escape her when I was with you."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"The next time we face her will go differently," Seira promises, pouring tea for her wife and then for herself. "I'm almost there. One more ace up the sleeve and our avatars will have actual parity, and in that sort of situation our triumph is not in doubt!"

Anastasia

Amaryl smiles at that and has tea, before...

Be not afraid. Shar triumphs in fear.

Greetings, Seira.

"Oh!" Amaryl murmurs, then smiles.

Lord Zaphkiel. Thank you for your kind words.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Thanks, Seira echoes Amaryl. I'm filled with confidence, especially since we've made gains recently.

Anastasia

You have done well, but I come today with a warning.

Great events stir on Fire. Be aware, and know that it is a matter my counterpart and I are both invested in and cannot come to an agreement on, so I can speak little more of it.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Please tell us all you can, as well as what are Kossuth's wishes and how you would like us to help.

Anastasia

Unfortunately I can say little, but it a matter both my counterpart and I have a stake in. It is not fundamentally a question of good and evil.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Seems like it's even more important for Moore to help clear things out with Kossuth, but at least I talked to him about it just now." Seira shrugs. "In the end, we'll just have to act the way we think is right. Nothing new there, right, Amaryl?"

Anastasia

A smile back, "But..." After her will ensures even more privacy, "Something big is happening in Fire. What could it be?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira takes a glance through her link to Fire. If it's strong enough, she might figure out what's going on, especially when boosted by Knowledge and War.

Anastasia

Refresh me on how strong it is at DvR6?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

DvR 6 means lesser deity, so....

Portfolio Sense: Demigods have a limited ability to sense events involving their portfolios. They automatically sense any event that involves one thousand or more people. The ability is limited to the present. Lesser deities automatically sense any event that involves their portfolios and affects five hundred or more people

Anastasia

You can sense a short and triumphant war in the City of Brass, soon.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"A short and victorious war in Brass," Seira says with a snort. "I think we should stay out of it directly and just rely on our contacts until things with Kossuth are sorted out to any sort of degree."