News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

The gift of ash

Started by Anastasia, October 15, 2020, 12:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

Moore nods. "That was my intent - that he understands that in spite of his schemes we all grow together." He says. "We can prepare for this meeting as well - I'll bolster all of us prior to it... perhaps he'd think that weakness, perhaps he's expecting it - but as much as he may think we're simply playing into his hands, the light of hope won't fall victim. Is there anything else you think we should do prior to this in anticipation?"

Anastasia

"What sort of preparations?" Antenora asks back, "How will you bolster us?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"I can bolster all of our strengths and the force of will we have with my songs." Moore says. "They should all last long enough for this discussion. I can also bolster our ability of diplomacy and intimidation, though I'm sure the latter has no effect on him." Moore says. "I don't know what other preparations to take, unless we want to all agree on a goal for this meeting with him so we're prepared on how to approach the situation."

Anastasia

"For as long as those last," Antenora says, "It would be child's play for him to have us wait long enough for any bard's magic to crumble."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Yes, it's entirely possible." Moore says. "It's worth trying, at any rate. If I need to, I can maintain them until he decides to show himself, either way. Beyond that, I don't know if there's anything else to try."

Anastasia

"Merely be ready then," Antenora says, as...

Okay, I'm going to ask for your prep plans here.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

We'll ask for a secure place on Mechanus to have the meeting, then send a specific time to The Adversary to go there.

Prior to the meeting, we'll throw up as many various buffs as we can (I can record them all, don't worry) as well as bard songs to various things.

Anastasia

Sounds good then. Welcome to level 37, enjoy your stay. We'll start with this after downtime.
<Afina> Forever.