News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

The gift of ash

Started by Anastasia, October 15, 2020, 12:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay Moore, you talked about gifts for Kossuth in the last topic?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Yes, maybe some prizes from the Abolition War? I know a few were mentioned specifically but good luck trying to find that topic ever.

Who would know the most about them barring Zaphkiel? Moore doesn't want to bother him. Maybe Raziel? Vel Custos? Not sure if they have someone who keeps track of that stuff.

Anastasia

Okay, you mean who knows the most about the prizes? Do you mean ones you won, ones Celestia one or some other definition? It's a little blurry here, so could you clarify?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Ones Celestia won, or, going a bit further, maybe some things that they picked up in the past (talking super long ago past, here).

We're basically looking for a few things that Celestia owns as a whole that may have originally belonged to Fire specifically, if that helps clarify things.

Anastasia

Your knowledge tells you that really any of the Hebdomad would do well here, but Raziel in particular would be suitable.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Then that is easy enough!

Lord Raziel, hello again. Do you have some time to speak on a matter? I am looking for items, perhaps even artifacts, that once belonged to Fire.

I am hoping to make a diplomatic effort to Kossuth directly to smooth things over with him. We, ah, well, you may already know, but there've been some recent events that I think have soured his opinion of us, so I thought perhaps returning some lost items to him may help, and thought you may know a few in particular that may be suitable for this task.

Anastasia

You speak and turn - and sitting nearby is Erathaol. He turns the page of the book he reads before, "Raziel is off plane right now," he explains, voice quiet. "I am tending to his affairs in the interim."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"It doesn't happen to be anything to do with what the Authority of Generosity was dealing with some time ago, does it?" Moore asks.

He clears his throat. "Regardless, thank you for coming."

Anastasia

The book is marked and closed before Erathaol turns his attention to you. "You have a request?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Yes. I'm looking for items from Fire, or that may be useful to Fire." Moore says. He will repeat what he said to Raziel. "I am hoping to make a diplomatic effort to Kossuth directly to smooth things over with him. You're aware of the recent events, so I thought perhaps returning some lost items to him may help."

Anastasia

"It may," Erathaol agrees, "Does what items you return matter in particular?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"To me, no." Moore says. "If it means we can improve our relationship, I'm even willing to put forth knowledge and access to things we have here in Hope's Landing that I believe he may be interested in. I think giving something without any wish of anything in return is the best way to open good fortune for us."

Anastasia

"I'll arrange it," Erathaol says, standing up now. "It is the will of Celestia that relations here be improved."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"However I can help I am happy to do so." Moore says.

Anastasia

With that Erathaol is gone.

Be aware, great matters move on Fire.
<Afina> Forever.