A blessed homefront

Started by Anastasia, February 12, 2021, 02:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

"You certainly are talented," Alicia says, suitably impressed. "Speaking of, you'll need to be properly equipped before going anywhere. I'll let Latha know you can use her workshops and forges, and we'll provide resources for you to make any arms and armour you'll need."

Anastasia

"Thank you." Colke bows her head to you. "Then it's just a question of what I do next."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"Yes," Alicia says. "I'd like for you to investigate Shar's actions on planes I can't easily visit, such as the plane of shadow - you being a relative unknown related to me and being sufficiently powerful to deal with complications is a large advantage. But all the same I'd rather you not be caught by Shar as you were caught by 666. I'll let you know when we have something solid to pursue rather than have you hunt aimlessly."

Anastasia

"I need time to equip myself regardless," Colke agrees. A shift, to a tall, broad man with red hair. Bearded too. "The truth of smithing, hm?" he murmurs aloud.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Yes, you'll get on well with Latha. Find the truth hidden in the ore," Alicia says wryly, summoning a lantern archon to help guide Colke to Latha's workshop.

Anastasia

With that done, anything else on your immediate agenda?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Nope! I have no idea what's going on and no good adventure hooks to follow right now.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

[18:11] <@Ebiris> roll 1d100
[18:11] <Rei-chan> Ebiris rolled : 1d100 --> [ 1d100=10 ]{10}

Anastasia

Alicia, I have need of you. Will you come to Dweomerheart?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

I'm on my way.

And she is, she'll go right to wherever Mystra asks.

Anastasia

Mystra sits high above. Below are great chambers where mages work, where scrolls by the thousands are penned.Magic flows in the air thicker than molasses. Mystra sits on a simple couch, at rest as she observes them. She sits up when you arrive, "Alicia," she greets, "Please, be comfortable. You may not be a greater deity, but a lesser deity has risen so far as to deserve respect."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Putting her sword out of the way, Alicia comes over and sits on the couch next to Mystra. "It's a step on the way, things are moving fast."

Anastasia

"Do you know how high you'll rise before this is done, whatever it is?" Mystra asks, plainly.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

She shakes her head. "How much time do I have to rise before Shar commits to her endgame? How much will the pressure of that timescale force me to rise faster than I would? I've come farther in the last year than I did in the decade prior, but I can't see the end from here."