News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Hidden truths

Started by Anastasia, April 30, 2021, 02:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

"What were you specifically sent to the First Prison to do?" Moore asks. "I will ask you kindly, this once, to be more specific in your answers and not be as technically truthful as daemons tend to be."

Anastasia

Second Intimidate check, +14 bonus.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

134. Am I scarier than Monoxious???

Anastasia

You had to ask?

"...opportunity," he says, "Prepare for others to come, capture any that are lucrative and take advantage of them."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Did you know that an avatar of Mephisto comes by there every now and again?" Moore asks. "What do you think he would've done to all of you? I'll let you think about that."

A shake of his head. Honestly, how stupid are you?

"That's all you did there? Your master believed that you could capture people entering the prison?" Moore asks. "To what ends?"

Anastasia

"Blackmail, looting, enslavement," The words are spat out, "People are just property you haven't acquired yet."

Erathaol's gaze sharpens at that, and softly he adds, "Is that your opinion or your master's?"

The sheer fear from him spikes again as he beholds Erathaol's gaze, his back pressed all the way against the wall.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Your name isn't demonic." Moore says. "It's actually fey in origin, isn't it? I really have to wonder what happened in the course of your life."

A small smile after that. "I know you're terrified, but let me ask you all something - when we let you go, what do you expect Monoxious to do? I haven't known many daemons to suffer failure. You all think about that during this." He says before he continues on.

"Has Monoxious been in contact with you since we captured you? Actually, which plane is he hiding out on? It sounds like we might need to take a visit there, since you all seemed to know an awful lot about us, but I know so little about him." He glances at them. "I'm sure he's in a demiplane somewhere that has a lot of tricks to getting is, but assuredly all of you know."

Anastasia

With a bitter, bitter look even as he goes on, "No, not a word. He resides in Glahhen." His voice is clipped but you detect no falsehoods.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Take 10 for 123 on K:P for whatever shitty part of the Abyss that's on.

"We'll get to how we get there eventually. I'm sure there's a special way rather than through the front door." Moore says, his divine will temporarily hiding his actions for the briefest of moments.

I am going to cast my favorite-ist spell, Bredanalundalum's Wit so they can't see it, I don't want them copying this later!

I get seven questions per cast and we may end up using several of them here, just as a warning!

Since we know Madolas isn't resisting and we got rid of his spells this shouldn't be too much of an issue. The other two we'll deal with afterwards - so let's see what good questions come out of this.

Anastasia

Are you discerning a question right now?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

"Where is the Ring of Three Spheres?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Huh.

"Where is the Ring of Three Spheres?" Moore asks.

Take 10 on whatever K check is appropriate for that also in case it's anything I've heard of.

Anastasia

Madolas freezes cold a those words. His lips move but no words come out for a moment, then a screech of, "What?!"

Ring doesn't ring a bell to you.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"You really shouldn't underestimate your opponents." Moore says, simply, his expression neutral. "This is a life lesson for you. Now, please answer the question. Please also understand that quite honestly, we can simply knock you out and then simply find out everything we want to know. I don't say that to threaten you, but only so that I hope you'll appreciate that you're not being treated the same way you'd treat your own prisoners."