News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Gold rush

Started by Anastasia, June 22, 2021, 01:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

Moore nods. "It hadn't really been on my radar until very recently, so I haven't spent much of my resource allocation on further investigation." He says.

Anastasia

"Then come to me when you do," The Padisha waves her hand again.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"Should I take that to indicate that the agents of Shar, at least within your sphere of influence, are not any threat to you?" Moore asks. "Actually, do you have any contacts within the Mercane? I thought to at least investigate any of their larger consortiums, if I could."

Anastasia

"Tell me honestly, Moore," The Padisha smiles and crooks one finger, beckoning you closer. "What is it you want from me? You seek to curry my favor openly."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I simply wish to find Shar's plans and put an end to them." Moore says. "I truly do not wish anything else. I'm rather boring in that regard, I think. I think, though, that she's already infiltrated certain places that may be unseen by most."

Anastasia

"Oh," The Padisha says sweetly, "You don't need to hide behind denials. You're here for me," Her voice is ever so alluring as she says, "It's only natural, every divine male with any sense attempts to come for my beauty."

Sylvie grins. She doesn't hide it, doesn't even try.

Oh Moore. Moore, Moore, Moore. What would everyone else think?

Xandra smiles slightly herself, but seems content to let you undo that particular problem yourself.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

If he were gay, would this be such a problem?

Moore bows his head slightly.

"Padisha, you are one of the most beautiful people I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to." Moore says. "But my heart sings for another. Even then, I think our ideals are too different." He says. "But it is truly an honor to be spoken of so highly by one such as yourself. Truly."

Anastasia

Diplo check, pixie.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

Daring.

With a rich laugh the Padisha says, "Oh, well then," she agrees, eyeing you. "You really came here only for the matter of stopping Sharrans?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Yes. You have long been a true ally to me, even before I ascended. I treat our relationship with the utmost respect." Moore says.

Anastasia

The Padisha takes some time to consider those words before, "There's nothing serious here right now," She finally says.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Thank you. Know that I am ever your ally." He says with a bow. "Would you mind if I ask Prince for some Mercane contacts? If Shar was to try and have any influence somewhere, I think she may make attempts with them somehow."

Anastasia

Raw Charisma check here, +2 bonus.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

[11:49] <Nephrite> roll 1d20+56
[11:49] <Kobot> Nephrite rolled 1d20+56 --> [ 1d20=3 ]{59}