News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

COR status update

Started by Dracos, July 08, 2002, 10:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

As I'm now with internet in virgina, this has become a high priority deal.

I'm organizing the stuff to post as swiftly as our sorters send it to me, but just for ease I'll do a little tag line here for what goes up and how.

It is going to be organized by posting numbers, thus a txt file saying "3971-4921" includes all posts in that arc during that posting number.  Readers will get the hang of it fairly soon and i'll try to make it as reader friendly as possible.

The specialty posts are up,  they are posts originally that were just jesting and gloating, though now a days we expect style.  It's just a way to be silly every five hundred to a thousand posts.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

okay, going to be posting sorted sections with links to folders tonight.  The entire rpg isn't finished getting sorted but it's getting there.  It is all organized in the folders by post numbers.  There will be links to the folders.  We will be getting the stuff up as fast as we can, but we apologize for the slightly fragmented nature of it now.

Fearless leader
Goes on a rampage
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Wai!  Success.

COR tourney arc is currently running up to speed.  Everyone can access a good deal of the sorted posts.  They will be formatted as quick as we can do it.  It might be suggested for those who want to read to either wait or download into a txt editor that wordwraps.

Fearless leader
so tired...
Well, Goodbye.