News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Glowing (Haruka thread)

Started by Anastasia, August 27, 2004, 11:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liddo-kun

Haruka chuckles, before getting to her feet and offering a hand to Viluy to help her up.  "As you wish."
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

The 'cleanup' as it is, goes well enough. There is some aerosol spray and paper towels in the room, which helps QUITE a lot. The piano stool may get a few looks and nose wrinkles for a few days despite it, but oh well.

Once having done so and dresses, almost sad to do so, "We could go get showered before we find a way home," Viluy suggests, staying quite close to you even now.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Liddo-kun

"Sure," Haruka answers simply, taking Viluy's hand in her own as she leads the way out the door.
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

While the two of you remain very close as you pass through Mugen's halls, nothing happens. No one to run into, which is perhaps a small blessing.

When you reach the locker room...this time, there is no need for any privacy for the bathing. Another small relief, as clothes again come off, as you head into the shower...Viluy stays close, her body as warm and far more desirable than your clothes.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

A comforting presence, Haruka notes, with Viluy so near.  It was like having a warm safety blanket that you just couldn't do without.  So it wasn't a surprise to her when she found herself unable to resist tugging the startled girl into the stall with her.

Haruka catches her slightly off-balance partner, her right arm going around her waist as her left quckly turns the knob of the shower.  A jet of cold water across them both before the heat rises to a nice steamy degree.

Anastasia

"Kyaa!" Viluy yelps at the cold, giving you a mock glare as the water warms up.

"Ah, that's better," she smiles a moment later, the steamy hot water coming quickly.  It's not a big stall, so space is at a premium, you find. Viluy wiggles back a bit, for the sake of minimal breathing room, and barely gets it.

"These are really small for two people," she notes neutrally. "If two people share one, they have to stay pretty close together." The second part, however, isn't quite so...neutral.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"Wipe that big smirk off your face first and I'll take your complaint seriously," Haruka points out with a laugh.  Drawing Viluy close, she pulls even with her ear and whispers, "I'm sure we can figure out a creative solution to the problem, right?"

Anastasia

"I'm sure..." she whispers at the closeness, hands moving now, aided by the lubrication of the showerwater, "That this solution will...find itself..."

OOC - Want to make the next post a bit ahead or continue with this, Plushie?
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

OOC - Sure, you can move it along.

"At this rate we will hit fourteen," Haruka notes, kissing lightly along her captive's jaw before making her way to endulging in her sweet, rosy lips.  The feel of Viluy beneath her sends a hot, thrilling jolt through her that makes the water cascading over them tepid in comparison.

Hungry hands roamed across smooth, water soaked skin.  Slowly and sensuously they worked to coax fire that burned just below the surface seeking release.

The awkwardness in their dance was less on the second go-around, Haruka noted with a pleased smile.  Her eyes fluttered closed in intervals, as she began to lose herself in the sounds and sensations of the moment....

Anastasia

IT's faster this time, the tempo somehow more...direct, more sure. Viluy takes the initiative, even, using her fingers while rubbing and smearing herself against your leg...

At least, you reflect a little later, it's easy to clean up when you're doing it in the shower. On getting dressed again and being cleansed. "Mmm..." Viluy murmurs, lazily and sleepliy as you head out of the ladies shower area. "We should find the Twins downstars so we can go home," she says.

Mmm...almost sleepy after that....go home and take a nice, warm nap with Haruka....
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka places her arm around Viluy to steady and guide the sleepy girl as they make their way to locate the wayward Twins.

Anastasia

Perhaps a touch of luck graces you again today, you run into them on the elevator downstairs.

"Cyprine, Ptilol," Viluy smiles at the two of them as you enter, the tired girl using you for support. "Can we go home now," she asks, plantively.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka grins as she helps to keep upright her sleepy partner.  "The faster we get you into a bed the better," she comments, brushing back some stray locks of green hair from Viluy's eyes.

"I'll make sure to treat you guys to some cake or whatever you feel like for this," Haruka tells the pair with a guilty smile.  She was feeling rather guilty at having to use them as a ferry to travel to and fro like this, but it couldn't be helped, she supposed.

Anastasia

"When this blows over and we have free time," Cyprine smiles, "We'll take you up on that," Ptilol agrees. Not even waiting for the elevator to reach it's destination, a wrinkle of magic puts you in Viluy's house's living room. The Twins don't stick around, simply vanishing a moment later.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka frowns slightly at the abruptness of the teleport, not even having the time to say 'bye' before they were whisked away so quickly.  A shrug later, she turns her attention to Viluy.  "Off to bed then?" she asks, chuckling slightly as the girl seems to be drifting off while still propped upright.