News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Glowing (Haruka thread)

Started by Anastasia, August 27, 2004, 11:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

If you were in the mood with the leisure time to waste, Haruka may realise that she cannot recall when she lost her virginity to Michiru so many lifetimes ago. Assuming, that is, Michiru was her only one. Perhaps a pity of reincarnation and lost times.

In contrast, while you can't compare the times due to that shoddy memory; one thing is clear.  While you can't seem to find it in you to begrudge what happened at all, you have to admit that a music room in your high school wasn't quite where you would have planned it.

Ah well.

Truthfully, you can't seem to mind at all. With the knowledge that the door is locked and that the room is soundproof, the both of you had quite a time. Even with only chairs, a hard piano stool and the lightly carpeted floor of the music room, you managed to have it go with minimal hitches.

Now sitting - leaning - against each other in a loose embrace as your body seems to glow....yep, despite how strange it is, you aren't inclined to ruin it at all. Idly watching Viluy kick aside your wadded up panties that ended up on the floor at some juncture, you have trouble repressing a fond smile.

OOC - Work with this, Haruka.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Liddo-kun

The warmth they were sharing while still in each others arms, the soft feel of Viluy's skin beneath her fingers, the gentle scent of her body spray and shampoo... it was as if a long missing puzzle piece was finally found and set in its proper place.

She felt whole now for the first time since, well, when she first realized how empty and incomplete she was.  The emptiness that she tried filling with a multitude of activities and things that only sated her temporarily.  Those were indeed maddening times.

Closing her eyes, she allowed her mind to wander.  Wander to things like the strange road she had traveled to get to this place, at this time, with this particular girl.  How many years did she spend searching?  Four?  Five?  Six...?  Has it been that long, she wondered.

With a sigh, she pushed away the unnecessary thoughts to cast a soft gaze at Viluy that reflected her feelings.  There just seemed to be an overwhelming sense of... rightness this day.

Haruka's musings were brought short when she suddenly found herself blinking, at her hands that were currently playing with Viluy's locks while she was idle in thought.  It wasn't as if the realization was going to stop her, but with a mental shrug she now sported her usual grin proudly

She rested her chin at the crook of Viluy's neck, seeing as how the girl was awake enough to kick her panties.  If this is all a dream, I hope I never wake up.
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

Noting how you play with her hair, Viluy smiles as you do just that. She seems to luxuriate under your ministrations to her familiar strands. Her face is still slightly red from your previous exertions.

"Mmmm..." she murmurs, a throaty, almost purring sound to compliment your hand's work. An arm adjusts, wrapping around you to fit your new resting position. With mingling body warmth and the afterglow of your love, being nude isn't a bother at all. In fact...being clothed would somehow feel confining, perhaps.

Or so Viluy muses as she turns to Haruka. Her eyes are clear now, sparking with a barely concealed love. "So...that was...wow..." she admits. "It's so much better than....I expected, from everything I'd experienced before." Other hand finding your side, she squeezes it softly. "I...I can't believe I was afraid of this..."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka ran a hand along slowly across the girl's flank coaxing a startled gasp then a sigh.  There was no flinching or drawing away at the touch.  That fact alone was enough for her, but the feel of Viluy's arm wrapping around her was an added bonus.  From within her, a warmth was kindled.  One that filled her with a sense of security, of being wanted, of finally being accepted wholly.

Viluy readjusting their positions to look at her directly brought an end to her internalizing.  Staring into eyes that didn't try to hide the love they contained forced her to stomp down the urge for an encore performance so she could at least respond to her.

"Oh, a solo is fine and all, but the duet certainly did make for a lovely song, didn't it?" she asks salaciously.  Covering Viluy's hand, which rested on her side, she slowly guided it the length of her body to rest near her lips.  "And with you not being scared anymore, you'll let me hear more of your... singing from now on, right?" Haruka kisses her hand at that, grinning at the red that colored her cheeks.
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

"Oh, yes...we'll have a repeat preformance," Viluy agrees lazily, blushing warmly as you smooch her hand. "After all...you stole my...innocence," she leans in even more.

"I'd love the chance to try my own hand at that. I had a wonderful lesson here, after all."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka coughs slightly at the stolen innocence line, but nonetheless accepts her snuggling hug.  "I'm glad that the pupil is so receptive," she comments with a smirk, "though you did give as good as you took," Haruka notes with amusement.

Anastasia

"I tried," she says, poking you in the ribs and breaking one of the handholds. "And...I did look on the internet about it before...out of curiosity," so admitting, she colors moreso.

"Though, the music room wasn't the romantic setting they suggested if it got that far..." It's said with a certain affectionate warmth, though.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"Oh?" Haruka asks with a raised eyebrow.  She found the thought of Viluy going so far rather interesting.  "Where did they suggest, hmm?"

Anastasia

"A nice dinner date, a romantic bath together, cuddling, then some champaign...and so on," Viluy confesses, moving again to cuddle closer to you.

"This gets points for originality, though..." Another twitchy, happy smile, "I never imagined I'd lose my virginity in the school music room."

And to another woman, no less.

But...it doesn't feel like it matters any more.

"I was considering that...when and if we got this far, to use the next time the house was empty...though it still is the rest of the week," she notes, a slightly...suggestive tint to her inflection there.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"I get originality points..." Haruka echoes, humming slightly in thought, "well, I guess I can live with that," she says with a nod.  "Though, I might have to somehow influence the scoring judge," she trails a finger across Viluy's thigh, "to give me higher marks next time."

Catching the hint, Haruka puts on a smirk.  "And since I have the rest of the week to better my mark, that gives me..." she begins to crunch numbers with her fingers.  "Three days until the end of the week, four times a day, then carry the one... so about twelve? fourteen? more tries at this?" she asks, trying to keep a straight face.

Anastasia

Beginning to respond to your tight work with a light blush and slight pick up of her breath, it's shattered by Viluy gasping. "FourTEEN?"

A moment later, though, she snickers at it, shaking her head as full blown laughter blooms. "Optimistic, aren't we," she asks, taking your wandering hand down there with her own and redirecting it towards your inner thigh.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"Optimistic?  No, I rather think I'm confident and opportunistic, actually," Haruka replies, watching Viluy guide her hand back towards her.  She shifts her position slightly to be more... accomodating, wondering slightly what exactly the girl was up to.

Round 2? she wondered.

Anastasia

Viluy chuckles as it, as she has the two hands brush down your most sentisive spot for just a moment, but it soon moves up and away.

"And you have an interested student," she whispers, "But...could we find somewhere else besides the music room? We'll need to...ah, clean up, too, won't we?"
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka draws in a quick breath at the contact, then pouts slightly as the hand draws up and away.  Tease.... she groused, mentally.

"Ohh," she drawls, disinterestedly, "I suppose we should, but then I'd miss staring at the current scenery," Haruka finishes, her finger brushing the underside of Viluy's bountiful assets.

Anastasia

Viluy sucks her breath in at the electrifying contact, but manages to shake her head. "Haruka...

This is the school music room, after all," she blushes. "As much as I want to...stay like this...

Can't we go home first?" Taking her hand a bit more away from your body, "AT least a bed."
<Afina> Forever.