Omake thread, Haruka.

Started by Anastasia, August 30, 2004, 09:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

---DETAILS---

When one thread is far ahead and has to wait on the other girls, it's no fun. It's been Haruka the last few times, so we've decided to have an omake thread. It will only be posted in when her threads are paused and is purely for our amusement.

Other people, should they be ahead instead, may be randomly used here if they wish. This is a glorified time killer, nothing more.

---RULES---

The basic rules for the Sailor Moon Splinter Game apply. Beyond that? Have fun. You'll get a touch more leeway than usual, this isn't meant to be terribly serious or rule lawyerish.

If you act extremely retarded, I will ask Drac to give you a locked IDIOT KING custom title. So don't do it, kay? No one wants a stupid omake ruined by real stupidity. Not that I ever expect to need to do it, but...

You can be surprised sometimes by a seemingly good PC. We all know what I'm talking about.

---NOTES---

I'll start/stop this thread as events warrant. Any comments, lewd comeons or suggestions of how to rob participants in it of their dignity* may be posted on the OOC board. Thank you.

It begins in the next post.

*Knowing you girls, I assume most of the suggestions will be aimed at the GM. I feel so unloved.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

The timing for this is roughly a month after the current point in the Splinter game. Haruka has spent the night at Viluy's. Her house is empty this fine Sunday morning, and your relationship is doing well. It feels like a hurdle has finally been overcome...

---

As you eat a nice, restrained lunch - better than your breakfast, which wasn't TECHINCALLY food, but still quite satisfying in it's own way. It's easy to sit back and relax, as Viluy serves simple grilled bread and tofu.

A ring of the doorbell gets her attention, causing her to wipe her hands on her apron and go to answer it. "Just a moment," she smiles, going to respond to the call. "It's probably just a neighbor wanting to borrow some sugar."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka nods as Viluy goes, though curiosity gets the best of her as she follows her to see just who might be at the door.  She tries to keep from out of sight of the visitor, however.
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

Outside is a boy, perhaps eighteen. Slender and pimpled, his greasy brown hair is unremarkable. He wears a blue uniform, a  TTS stitched on the breast.

"Telegram for a Miss..." he reads off Viluy's name from a little slip of paper. Putting that away and withdrawing a small manila envelope, thrusting it forward. "Are either of you her?"

Viluy stares a moment, her dress and apron complimenting the 'flummoxxed housegirl' look oh so well. "Telegram? Um, I'm her," she says, taking it. "Who in the world would..." she murmurs, fishing in her pocket for a few yen coins and bestowing them on the delivery boy.

"Thanks, Ma'am," he smiles, tipping a service cap as he goes off.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka walks over and puts her arms around Viluy's slim waist as she peeks over the shorter girl's shoulder.  "Should I be jealous, dearest?" she asks her in a teasing sing-song tone.
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.

Anastasia

"Of course not, Haruka," she smiles at the contact, ripping the envelope open carefully, top first. "It's probably from one of my parents who wanted to send a postcard in some off the wall way."

Inside is a finely folded sheet of white paper. Unfolding it, Viluy reads aloud to you. "Viluy, stop. I know who you and who your love are. Stop." At this point she frowns, voice tightening like a noose around the neck of whom sent this telegram.  "If you don't want me to reveal, stop. Who you are and who she is, stop." The last stop comes out more and more like a curse, your love's fingers crimpling the edges of the telegram. "Come to the Nafoi Gym tonight at 8 PM, stop. Just you and Miss Ten'oh or I'll spill everything, stop.

Signed, stop,

Mr. X, stop."

Viluy finishes, lowering the page as she stares at the hateful paper in wonder. "Haruka?" she asks in a perfectly calm, unhappy voice, shoulders jerking up and down as she twitches.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka stares at the telegram, not quite expecting this particular turn of events.  She closes her eyes to steady her thoughts as she attempts to tackle this latest issue.

Eyes open now, she pulls away from Viluy, leaning against the wall as she hummed to herself.  "Interesting," is all she replies with at first, tapping her chin with her finger.

"I'm half tempted to ignore it, personally," Haruka replies with a shrug initially, "but I'm also curious as to what this person's agenda is."

Turning curious eyes on to Viluy, she asks, "You've never gotten anything like this before, right?  Not with this sort of content, but 'fan mail', perhaps?  Just speculation, but could be a fanboy with a screw loose or something."

Anastasia

Viluy's shoulders continue to twitch as if caught in a inner storm, the girl slowly putting the now refolded telegram in her pocket. "Haruka, dear...

This is completely random, not to mention rather...vexing." Turning to you, "As I recall, it's the younger Senshi with these strange fanboys who draw those comics about them.

Though..." Sighing, she rubs the brigde of her nose. "It's possible, or that someone does know who we are and wants to take advantage of it. Either way, though," she asserts, voice fiery as another Buster, "This Mr X needs special treatment.

We're going, Haruka. Oh yes...."
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka chuckles slightly at the fire in Viluy's eyes.  "Yes, dear," she placates, patting her shoulders, "but before we go running off, let's get a hold of Usagi or the Professor to let them know what's going on."

She begins to walk back to the table and return to her meal, but says over her shoulder, "He said come alone, but never said anything about tell noone after all."  And I've got a weird feeling about this, she says to herself.

Anastasia

"You can do that, dear," Viluy purrs, already taking off her apron. "I'm going to go work on my Mosaic Buster...heh, heh, heh," she smiles strangely as she makes a beeline to her computer room, only semi used lately.

She doesn't even bother coming to get her now only warm bowl of lunch, either. Hmph.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

"Um... right," Haruka replies awkwardly watching as Viluy goes off to work on her project in an... enthusiastic manner.  She guessed she could refer to it as that anyway.

The call to the Professor takes a bit of time as the details of the situation needed to be explained.  With the Professor's parting word to 'be careful' still fresh in her mind, she pushes on to the second call to Usagi.

She gives the Princess all the information regarding location and time, trying her best to allay the concerns that she voices.  After giving her promise that she'd be careful she was able to get a reluctant consent and with that she placed the phone back on the cradle.

She sat back down at the table breathing a sigh as she picked idly at her food for a moment.  Her appetite seemed to have passed with having to hear out loud the concerns that were running through her own mind.

Picking up Viluy's plate and her own, she cleaned the plates off before making her way to see how her busy mad scientist was doing.  Haruka wanted the girl to try her luck with her Talisman to gleam some information on the matter before they depart.

Anastasia

You find Viluy at her computer - a huge mini network of a few high end systems as well as with a splash of more exotic devices attached. One is a little, microwave like box, which is where she puts her bracelet when she works on her Mosiac Buster. It's currently on as she crunches over the screen, typing away...
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka knocks on the door before entering.  "Viluy," she prompts, waiting for some sign of acknowledgment before pushing on.  No sense waste her breath if the girl's too absorbed to even hear her after all.

Anastasia

While she doesn't stop, "Yes, Haruka," she asks, voice deeper in concentration. The lighting in the room is dim, sparks coming from the Buster modifier as it works.

"I'm going to make sure I have a...special surprise for whomever thinks it's funny to send me something like...THAT," she smiles, unseen to you.
<Afina> Forever.

Liddo-kun

Haruka half expected the girl to break out in a fit of megalomaniacal laughter as she forged ahead with work on her device.  Stowing the mental image away as teasing material for another day, she went ahead with her question.  "Think you can give it a go with your Talisman?  I'm hoping you can catch a glimpse of what's going on.  I'd rather not go in blind so if your Mirror doesn't work, I'm going to snag Rei with a phone call," she tells her.