News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Evening brush(Ami thread, wear angst boots)

Started by Anastasia, August 31, 2004, 03:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Ami blinks, tilting her head to the side. "Something you forgot?" She wonders.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

"Yes," she says, leaning with a different smile now. "I forgot to give you this..."

With a dart, you find her face in yours as she leans her body against you, kissing passionately. Arms wrap around your body, working under your bond with the couch....
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Bean Bandit

Ami freezes, her mind threatening to lock up as Tellu kisses her, but her body has no such limitation, and she finds herself yielding to the kiss, shivering as her hands find Tellu's waist and a deep, pleasant warmth begins unfolding in her chest, sending tingles washing over her...

When her mind caught up. Tellu...? Dream...? Not right...?
---

Anastasia

Your body reports one thing amid the storm of sensations...your wrist...cold...

"Oh, Ami," Tellu murmurs, "You're just amazing...just let me help you, okay?" With that, her hands work downward, pushing aside the blanket...
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

My wrist...is cold...that's....that's not right, is it? Ami thinks dreamily. Tellu's hands...lips...soft... She argues with herself. But...not right...something is wrong...wrist is cold...

Like a bolt of thunder, a single thought pierces the haze. Tellu doesn't feel that way about girls!

Ami weakly reaches for Tellu's wrists. "Tellu-chan...don't...You don't..." she gasps out weakly, trying to muster her self awareness again...
---

Anastasia

Tellu pauses momentarily, looking at your icy wrists and hands. "But....Ami-chan..." she says softly, looking right at your eyes. "I love you." Her voice is desperate, needy as she meets her green-blue tinted eyes with yours.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami shudders, a deep, aching longing forming in her chest at the words. No...no, this can't be real.

"T-Tellu-chan..." she gasps, stunned. "I..."

This is wrong...something's wrong with her...or...is this another dream?It's not fair that I can only hear this when I'm asleep... She swallows hard. "...You don't feel this way about girls, Tellu." she replies in a shaky voice. "...I...I think you're beautiful, but remember Mako-chan's birthday party, when you found out about Usagi and Rei?"
---

Anastasia

Biting cold sears your wrist, as Tellu seems to blink a moment. "But...I love you, Ami-chan," she says, eyes starting to show hurt. "I don't care if you're a girl, you're...who I love..." she finishes, her blueish tinted eyes showing tears.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami shivers, the cold from her wrist, weakening her resolve. Why is my wrist cold? she wonders dazedly.

"Tellu-chan...what happened to your eyes?" she asks softly, her arms loosening.

My wrist is cold...Tellu's eyes... Ami struggles to push past the her emotional response to Tellu, glancing down at her wrist.
---

Anastasia

Your wrist is paler than usual, your Talisman there and almost burning with icy radiance. So...so...cold....

"Ami-chan..." Tellu murmurs, rising as you stare. A few flicks of her wrist and a bit of shrugging..."Please...take me," she whispers, now nude and having her arms spread out, her entire body open to you. "I...I love you. I'm yours."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami blinks, her eyes opening wide. Something's not right! Shivering harder now, the cold from her wrist making her almost tremble, despite the heat of being aroused, Ami reaches for her subspace pocket. Where...Where is my computer...?

"Tellu-chan...you're not yourself...let me help you..."
---

Anastasia

Fumbling for it, hands shaking due to nervousness on so many levels, sweat beading your forehead despite your deep cold.

"I just want you, Ami," she sniffles, coming within touching distance. "I care about you so much, and I don't want to be alone anymore."

Fumbling even more...you finally grasp your computer, your hand coming out with it a mere hair away from Tellu's body. Her hand grabs your wrist, her blushie/green eyes shimmering. "Ami-chan..."
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami shivers, Tellu's words making her heart ache and she reaches out to Tellu gently. "You'll never be alone if you don't want to be, Tellu-chan...I promise." she whispers, pulling the other girl close in a hug. With a long practiced motion, Ami flips open the Mercury computer with one hand, stabbing at buttons to start any sensors while she comforts Tellu...
---

Anastasia

Your computer works as you hug Tellu, the unrobed girl returning it with both her body and a fiery, hungry kiss, darting in to take it. Gently pushing your computer hand aside, she presses against you, sending your blood racing.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami almost melts, heat bursting from her body, and making her breasts tingle as the heat drops lower and lower, pooling in her abdomen, making her shudder. "T-Tellu..." she shudders, "You don't have to..."
---