Evening brush(Ami thread, wear angst boots)

Started by Anastasia, August 31, 2004, 03:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Her hand forces the computer down and away from you, while, "Hush, Ami-chan..." she says, before plunging forward to kiss you again.

OOC - Soul check +1. Not for what you may think, either.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

* Hatbot --> "Mistress_Ami rolls 2d6+1 for mysterious DOOM! and gets 9."

Pleasure works through your body, even as you feel a great sleepy, lightheadness join it. Almost detached from your body, in a way...so...so...

Odd. As if raising your body up is too much work, you find yourself falling back to the couch...
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami struggles against the lethargy, but fails, the distance pulling her back into the couch, her eyes closing as drowsiness overtakes her...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

Ami hovers there, just awake enough to feel both a draining feeling and Tellu's ministrations. She gently removes your pants and panties, putting her mouth down there...oh God....

Even as it heats up, everything but that becomes more vague, less real. There is one strand of energy buildiing as you erupt in a wave of red, your mouth screaming if if can as you unconciousness takes you.

Only a few words are heard as you do, a girlish giggle. "Come by the greenhouse tomorrow, Ami-chan, and we'll have more fun! I'll be waiting for you!"

---

Muh. "Hey, Ami-chan!" Artemis calls, "Wake up already! It's nearly dinnertime!" Piercing your fog of unawareness and remembered shards of fading pleasure, you somehow open your eyes. You manage to see Artemis, though...damn...waking up...is...woah. Sleepy. Cold, too, shivering a moment as your awareness returns.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami blearily looks up at Artemis, shivering a little more, her eyes fixing in her Mau sluggishly. "Mm....wha?" Ami mumbles, yawning.
---

Anastasia

"It's time for dinner," he reaches down, shaking you lightly. You feel...damn tired, despite the shivers.  Like you just want to curl back up and go to sleep, really.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami shakes her head weakly. "Not hungry...sleep more..." she protests wearily, yawning.
---

Anastasia

"Alright," Artemis shrugs, "I'll put a plate in the fridge for you." With that, he leaves you to sleep, which comes almost automatically.

Yet, something tickles your mind, a remembered thing as you stir. "Come by the greenhouse tomorrow, Ami-chan! We'll have a good time!"...
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami blinks as she claws her way back to consciousness, Tellu's voice echoing in her mind. "What...another dream?" she croaks softly, "Come to the greenhouse?"

Slowly, she looks up, trying to get her bearings.
---

Anastasia

The words dance in your mind as you fuzzily look around the living room. A heavy quilt is over you, a feeling of drying wetness under your clothes focused in one area.

Beyond that, there isn't much out of the ordinary except for your tiredness.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami pushes at the quilt, blushing at the disturbingly familiar damp feeling between her legs. Climbing out from under the quilt, she half staggers, half sneaks off to the bathroom...
---

Anastasia

You catch Artemis in the corner of your eye as you head to the bathroom in a daze. You see him holding one of those plastic cooking pans, a premade lasange being served. It registers only minimally, however.

On reaching the bathroom, you find you are able to do any absolutions you wish without incident.

OOC - Go from there, Ami.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Having finished cleaning herself off, feeling much better though still a touch weary, Ami wraps a towel around her chest and another around her hair as she gathers the slightly rank, musky clothing in her arms, and ashamedly slinking into her bedroom to put them into the hamper.
---

Anastasia

Since Artemis is the only person in the house and he's eating dinner, this goes without interruption or interference. Heading to you room, you find a langour spreading deeper, a notable desire to sleep, sleep, sleep.

It's as if you've been up for 20 hours straight instead of asleep for 8.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami sighs, looking at her bed, and sitting down on it and taking off the towel on her hair and drying the longish blue stands carefully, but as quickly as her sluggish body will allow, and pulls out a nightgown. Too tired to even get Pajamas...

Once done, she lets the towel drop, and slithers into the big flannel nightie, flopping down on her bed. Feels so good...
---