News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Brazil Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Briefly setting aside some food for the kunoichi, he answered.

"Hmm...we should head off to the latest town on your friend, here. We'll just land outside the town and look for lodgings there." Yosho started towards the dragon.

"We can't have such a cute duo as you two camping out." He smiled kindly at the two.

Dracos

"'kay.... Come on Bunny!"  Raya dashed over to Flammie and got on his back.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Getting on top of Flammie's back, Yosho gave one last glance at the destroyed temple before turning back to Raya with a grin.

"Shall we?"

Carrying a slumbering kunoichi on his lap made it a very awkward moment, though.

Dracos

Flammie roared and wings flapping rose from the ground, flying high into the skies he was a black spot against the stars...   then swooping down, he flew low to the ground....stopping a mile or so out of some small town.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Yosho moved himself and the kunoichi off the dragon's back, shifting her so he could carry her on his back when he was firmly on terra firma.

"C'mon Raya-chan, time for all good little girls and their pet bunnies to be in bed."

Dracos

OOC: Rain, cool music...should write poetry to it sometime

IC:

Raya leaped off the dragon, full of pep and vigor.  On her head the rabite slept, a lazy bones  at heart, cuddled in her hair.  Turning she waved to flammie, taking a moment to kiss it goodbye before traveling after Yosho with a skip in her step.

As they traveled out of view Flammie turned and gradually padded away...disappearing into a fog that surrounded him.

Fearless Leader
second try
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Making his way into the town proper, Yosho scanned for a telltale sign of an inn or hotel in the area.

"Well...no need to be THAT blatant." He murmured.

Casa Del Sol

Walking towards the hotel in question...he once again marveled at the tackyness some people possessed.

Ten minutes later...

"Well...at least we have a roof over our heads for the night." He softly stated, opening the door to their room.

Dracos

Raya hopped in and over to one of the two beds.  Leaping in she tucked herself in.

"Night Yosho-san!"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"Night Raya-chan." Yosho softly murmured, before turning to the kunoichi that he had placed on the other bed.

'Well now...what to do with this one.' He mused.

'Not much else we can do for the moment, Yosho-sama.' Funaho replied, Yosho suddenly nodded as he receive data from Funaho's scanners. 'Her bioenergy levels are relatively low, seems the flame magic from Garshask drained her more than we thought.'

'Hmm....only way I'm keeping her with us is if I...'

A few moments later, he cheerfully clapped his hands as he finished tying her up with some of the nearby bedsheets.

"Time for this prince to sleep." He murmured, before shutting off the lights and heading to bed as well.

Dracos

An hour after Yosho's breathing became constant, Rouge's eyes opened.  Skillfully she undid the bonds with a concealed dagger.

Moving over to Yosho she prepared to strike him down...  but...  Memories flashed through her...  How'd she get here...  He must have...  Garshask blasting her with a wall of fire...  

Stopping...she turned and disappeared into the night...

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"Well...I expected as much." Yosho said the next morning, as he lead the others out of town. The sun shined down on the trio as they walked through the forests outside of town.

"About the only thing I regret was the fact I didn't get to interrogate her. Oh well..."

Finally coming to a stop in a relatively huge clearing, he turned towards his two companions.

"Now then, where to now?" He mused.

Dracos

"What do you want to do Yosho-san?"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

"Hmm....my trials are done in this foreign land." Yosho mused. "Nothing came about it, it'd be for the best if I headed towards Greylle for the Battle of the Bands.

Nodding, he turned towards Raya and her pet.

"What about the two of you?"

Dracos

OOC: well, as this is right before battle of the bands continuity it is going to have to wait -_-

IC:

"Ooh..A Concert?" Raya hopped up and down, "I love concerts!"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

IC:

"Would you like to come along?" Yosho offered. "My...granddaughter is going to be performing there."