News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Launch date

Started by Brian, September 18, 2004, 11:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

The begining date for this game is being readjusted from Oct. 1st to "the beginning of October".  I'm moving (imagine my surprise!) at the end of the month, so it's going to take until I get into the new place and have an internet connection before I can game reliably.  If this turns out to take a while, then gaming will begin anyway.  I'll just only be able to run the game from work until the home situation gets squared away.

Until then....
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Brian

Actually.  This would be good.  I don't have as much structure planned for this game as I did for tDaT (*coughoverplanningcough*), so before we get started, I'd just like to know what all your expectations are for this game headed into it.  If you've got any thoughts, things you would like to see, and things you wouldn't like to see, let's hear them out.

I can't promise you'll get everything you'll look for, but I can be sure to try not to offend your sensibilities.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Expectations?

A good time. =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

Chains.  Chains and lots of dripping water.

Also, if any player fails to pass on information, and this ends up in me being imprisoned and threatened with the destruction of my personality and soul, I expect to be able to deliver atomic noogie-wedgies to that player.

Lastly, there will be no homosexual violent robots.  At all.

Dracos

<_<

>_>

*pets hale* He's so pretty.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ebiris

I have but one humble request.

While I like sci-fi and all that, I don't want to get embroiled in star trek technobabble.

Of course, this mostly relates to my own character and what he'll be involved in. If someone is playing an engineer and wants to invert the tachyon phase variance, then more power to 'em. Just so long as I don't have to follow it.

Carthrat

"Commence Primary Ignition!"
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Brian

No worries on that one -- it's not scientifically accurate (you should read how FTL travel works, here) so I don't expect you to be, either.  Aside from which, if you don't know something, but your character would, then you'll get a much more simplified explanation.

Anyway, the science (fiction) should be pretty straightforward.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Activating the phase diffusion quantum refractor lifts.  Preparing for launch.

=)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Bouncing graviton particle beams off the main deflector dish, aye!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

The futuristic imaginokinetic particle engine is primed and ready to go, Captain!

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Lanch date is locked.  You will be departing immediately for cryostasis following the gala.

Thank you for joining the Eidolon crew.

~exploding tag~