News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Men-In-Black Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

In the shadows of the fall of the United States, a powerful organization dedicated to the preservation of the earth from alien scum of the Universe.  But is that all they are doing?   What are their real objectives.

Find out, in MiB arc...

http://dracos.anifics.com/COR/Mib/

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC:  Yes, Mission Impossible climatic again.
iC:

Warning....Time to self destruct..... 2 minutes remaining.  Evactuate all personal immediately.

The  computer beeped off it's timer.  An unstoppable source of destruction that spelled the end of Agent T's life.

She fled from the room  full speed..

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Agent V and G stood in the back field of the plant.

"It's late."

In the stars above the ettins blasted off.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: okay, nifty space battle..I can do this....   go!

IC:

Swirling through the night sky, the Blue Angel flew to the coordinates requested, extending it's wings and turning on all stealth suite, it blasted over New York.  Flying low it swooped, it's teleporter systems grabbing the two agents as it dropped stealth suite to turn on full speed, a brilliant blue energy sphere surrounding it as it blasted out of Earth's atmosphere.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: hope this comes out well

IC:

Twin ettins grabbed for her, left behind obviously as a trap.  Agent T spun, a blur of motion as she sought to escape.  Her fists shone blue as she lashed into them, shattering bone behind her augmented strikes.

Fearless leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Blasting at faster speeds, the smaller Blue Angel quickly caught sight of the ettin craft, a large silver hued warship.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Escaping the building, Agent T retrived her cycle, blasting off before the building exploded.

"We are going to need cleanup."

Fearless Leader
-.- *Is not pleased with this end scene at all*
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

"The MiBs are following us Dizarie!"

"Damn... arm phasers and begin defensive array patterns.  Puny earthlings aren't going to take Dizarie alive!"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: I'm evil

IC:

Spinning around, Agent G's fingers flew across the controls.  The Blue Angel ducked and weaved among the red weaves of death.

Agent V manned the guns, target lock...achieved.

A spiral of blue erupted from the craft...

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: I'm on fire.

Burning baby

IC:

The blue fire seared along the alien craft.

"Evasive manuevers!"

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

"Chasing the mayfly of hope."  Agent V focused his target again.

Agent G's eyes were closed as she followed her instincts, manuevering faster than any mere human mind could manage.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

"We're taking damage captain, that ship is just too fast.'

Fearless leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

"None can escape my shot." Agent T smiled behind his red glasses, "Target Acquired."

Agent G spun the wheel as they passed by.....blue energy flaring out and slamming into the the engine of the alien craft.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

the engine exploded as the ship began to lose speed, getting caught in the gravitational well of Saturn.

Fearless leader
Well, Goodbye.