News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Magic Knights Revolution

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyderHakubi

Still watching the scene from behind the bushes... Firia facefaulted... silently.  Because a hologram can't make a sound...

Clef sweatdropped and replied, "No Hikaru, that isn't it..."
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Shukuen

Sweatdropping slightly, Hikaru quickly apologized before repeating Clef's instructions. "I feel... warm..." she murmured this time. A pale, red glow surrounding her briefly.

RyderHakubi

Clef nodded and said quietly, "Good... we're past the first step.  Is anything going through your mind?"

Firia's head snapped eastward, as the Revolution radar picked up something approaching quickly...

Shukuen

"I can't descibe it... it just feels... warm," Hikaru murmured. "Like... like sitting by the fire at home..."

RyderHakubi

"That would be the magic within you... reach out for it, try and grasp onto the feeling..." Clef instructed...

Shukuen

Hikaru nodded, then focused on that feeling. All the while, the red glow surrounding her began to pulse.

Bean Bandit

Umi twitched, staring hard at the glowing Hikaru.

"I think I've seen this anime," she mumbled. "What's he doing, making us into Super Saiyajins?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

RyderHakubi

Clef nodded, "Very good Hikaru... focus on the feeling... does a phrase come to mind now?"

Shukuen

Flexing her fingers slightly, Hikaru suddenly yelled out "Fire Arrow!" and shot off a slender fireball...

...which, strangely enough, flew towards the bushes Firia was hiding in.

But hey, it wasn't as if Hikaru KNEW that they were being watched. It was only a coincidence that the Fire Arrow flew towards said bushes. Certainly not instinct or actually sensing someone there. No, that would be impossible...

...right?

RyderHakubi

Firia teleported to a tree branch to continue observing as the bush caught on fire...

Clef smiled, "Very good Hikaru... you've learned your first spell!"

Shukuen

Hikaru beemed at the praise, ignoring the burning bush she had "accidently" lit. "So what's next, Clef?" she asked.

RyderHakubi

"Well Hikaru, it's up to you... now that you have one spell, the magic should help you learn more in time..." Clef said.

"Who wants to be next?"

Bean Bandit

Umi just stared. "I'm missing my fencing tournament to become a magical girl?!" she exclaimed in disbelief.
---

RyderHakubi

Clef once again hit Umi on the head with his staff...

Bean Bandit

"ITAI! Stop that, you little gnome!" Umi snapped.
---