News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Magic Knights Revolution

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

God hunting is a dangerous task as Ryder's crew learns all too dearly.   Stranded in a dimension not of their own, they hunt for their lost captain... meanwhile three girls are summoned to a universe not their own...

http://dracos.anifics.com/COR/MKR/

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Clef almost looked exasperated as he replied, "As I mentioned before, Princess Emeraude is the Pillar of this world."
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Anonymous

OOC: In interests of moving the arc...*pulls out his scythe of smiting and SMITES CANON* o_o

IC:

"I see...given we're in this world until we save the Princess, it would be in our best interests to hurry." Fuu's quiet voice broke the momentarily silence that had descended on them.

"Now then...what will we have to accomplish first?"

RyderHakubi

Walking behind Hikaru, Clef grabs a hold of her skirt... and 'examines' the material.

Anonymous

Fuu boggled at the sight, managing to regain her cool she softly stated.

"My...I didn't know Clef-san was such a pervert...at such a young age too."

RyderHakubi

"Pervert?  Me?  Hardly!  I was just checking what equipment you had on!  You thought you were
prepared for the upcoming battles in such flimsy dresses!?"  Clef said while walking over to Fuu... then adding, "And remember, I am 175 years old..."

Bean Bandit

OOC: We're ditching canon? Good. I think I have Umi down...

IC:

Umi sniffed. "Young looking or not, he's a dirty old man."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anonymous

"My, how forgetful of me." Fuu hurriedly bowed, a deep blush on her cheeks.

"Clef-san...? May I inquire as to where we may be able to locate better equipment?"

RyderHakubi

"Well... Have you 3 ever used magic?" Clef said while moving to stand in front of the three girls towering above him...

Shukuen

"You mean like pulling a rabbit out of your hat?" Hikaru asked, blinking cutely as she imagined an SD version of her self (coincidentally with cat ears & tail) perform said trick.

RyderHakubi

"No, none of those silly parlor tricks that a 3 year old could perform... I'm asking if you've ever performed real magic." Clef said while looking up at Hikaru.

Anonymous

Fuu politely coughed, "Um...Clef-san? We don't really have the capability to use magic."

Bean Bandit

Umi snorted. "Yeah, We aren't ALL three foot high ancient munchkin wizards, you know. "
---
I love the games I've played here.

Shukuen

"Unless you can help us learn magic..." Hikaru paused, imagining the trio of them as ancient munchkin wizards before hastily adding, "...minus the shrinkage, Clef-san."

RyderHakubi

"I resent that ancient comment... I think I look young for 175, don't you think?" Clef replied, and added, "And yes, I can help you Hikaru, but only if you promise to become the Legendary Magic Knights and save Cephiro..."