News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Raypoint (Ami thread)

Started by Anastasia, October 11, 2004, 11:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The bus ride home goes without incident. Only your thoughts swarm and swirl in your maelstrom of a mind; hormones, feelings and rational reason all having a brouhaha over tonight.

So by the time that you get home, it may be a relief that Artemis only nods and smiles as you come in, Mom nowhere in sight. In fact, he doesn't press conversation, seemingly content in half dozing atop the kitchen table, his cat form lethargic today.

This leaves you with the peace you need after that long day....
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Bean Bandit

Ami nods to herself, and heads to the bedroom to begin getting ready for bed, taking a moment to withdraw the talisman from subspace, and put it on her desk as she strips down to her panties, smiling softly to herself over a day gone right, at least for the most part.

She frowns a little as she thinks of Artemis, wishing that he was more alert. She missed talking to him today. I might never get to know him like....I might want to, but...maybe it's for the best? she tells herself doubtfully. I...may as well admit it. I do have a slight crush on him. Logically, Artemis is...an older brother figure, and my best friend. But he has Luna. Barring something awful, he probably always will. But....Maybe I have Natsume-chan, now?

Ami dresses in a thick blue cotton nightie, and shrugs a little, sitting down on her bed, playing with the Talisman. Though, I'm glad these feelings are starting to come under control. My crush on Usagi made things very hard for awhile, especially so soon after Mako-chan...Maybe I'm growing up enough to handle my feelings, rather than letting them handle me? I hope so. Still, these dreams I've been having lately...Apparently I have a level of...something, that needs to be dealt with. she thought, blushing darkly.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Anastasia

The Talisman is strangely cool to your touch, like a metal swingset on a fall day on the prepice of winter. Doing so, you feel yourself drift off again slowly, sleepiness settling in. Perhaps today's efforts from beginning to end have left you...tired?

....zzz....

GAH!

Sitting upright at the knocking at your door and automatically rubbing your bleary, dazed eyes, "Ami," Artemis's voice calls to the raps onto your bedroom portal, "Someone's here to see you...she says it's important," he calls.  Maybe it was just waking up, but you swear there was a funny flash of light there. Must've been your resting eyes stunned by the luminence of your bedroom lamp, right? Your logical mind wants to say as such, anyway.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

"Mmm?" Ami mutters tiredly, standing and moving to the doorway of her room. "Wonder who wants me at this hour?" she asks the empty room, yawning.

Opening the door, Ami pads out into the hall, grabbing her robe on the way and slipping into it as she goes to see who it is. I've been seeing these flashes lately...perhaps my glasses are getting weak?
---

Anastasia

As you head out and struggle to put on your robe, you note your Talisman is firmly on your wrist. Strange...maybe you forgot, but you don't recall putting it on before sleep overcame you.

Yet, there it sits, comforting and pleasant on your arm, even if it's warm in this house. Mom needs to turn down the heating.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Did I...? Ami wonders absently as she struggles to attach the robe. Shaking her head, Ami chalks it up to the grogginess, and ties the robe before heading out...
---

Anastasia

The apartment is quiet as you stumble into the main room. Sitting there is Natsume, her hair down and dressed in a very nice set of casual clothes; a forest green sweater and a long skirt.

"Ami," she smiles, even as you note it's warm in here. Damn.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

"N-Natsume-chan?" Ami starts, her eyes widening and suddenly feeling immensely self-conscious, pulling her robe tighter, and wishing she hadn't undressed so quickly. "Wha-I mean, why...Is something wrong?" Ami stutters, blushing.
---

Anastasia

Her smile and soft laugh following are enchanting, as she rubs the back of her head. "Well...," she begins, her icy blue eyes sparkling.  "I...guess I wanted to see you sooner than I thought," she admits.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami blushes and nods, her hands nervously fluttering to her hair and clothes as she hasn't quite got a clue what to do. "Uhm....I'm glad to see you again..." Ami murmurs, smiling shyly.
---

Anastasia

She nods, patting the couch right by her. "Do you want to sit next to me, Ami-chan," she blushes lightly, even as you begin to sweat from the heat. Hot, hot, hot.
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami nods shyly. "Ano....Yes, but you probably don't want to sit next to me." she stammers quickly, and slips off her robe. "It's...warmer out here than I expected, and..." she trails off, ducking her head and blushing.
---

Anastasia

"It's fine," she smiles. "I..." blushing, she goes on. "Why don't you just sit next to me, Ami-chan?"
<Afina> Forever.

Bean Bandit

Ami nods meekly, fiddling with her robe's cloth as she settles herself down beside Natsume. So much for control over my feelings... she thinks wryly, but, oddly, feels unconcerned about her runaway hormones, this time.
---

Anastasia

Ooooh, it's not quite as hot here. Perhaps the cold of outside still clings to Natsume?

Nodding strongly, Natsume stares at her lap. "Well...I had a wonderful time last night," she begins. "I...really did. Heh heh..." Blushing more, Natsume goes on. "And well...I just want to see you again and..."
<Afina> Forever.