News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Khrima Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 10:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Every hero needs a villian.   This is a rule that has  been passed down from generation to generation... and these heroes are no different.  Sitting in his hidden fortress in Europe, the machinations of Khrima spread far and wide throughout the world...

http://dracos.anifics.com/COR/Khrima/

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Khrima stood, watching his empire, machines scouring the land, planting trees, helping old women across the  street, feeding orphans.  Yes, this was the true face of evil.

The sun shone brightly through the windows as small blue birds flew around his mechanized old tower.

Behind him the door creaked open as Jethro entered..

"Milord, I have returned... and I have failed you."

"Did you return with my oranges?"

"What?  I was defeated by those who you sent me to destroy.  Finis barely saved my life.  I have failed you my lord."

Khrima turned, his eyes gleaming with intelligence, "I need some oranges...worry not of that.  Go get me some from the store.  My current batch is getting old."

Gasping in surprise, Jethro lowered his head lower to the floor in shame and thanks, "thank you milord.  I will not fail you again."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Staring at the stars above Khrima pondered, toying with an orange in his hand....

Mizuna had not reported back yet....   Jethro had barely survived an encounter with those who he had been sent to eliminate...  worse, if reports were right, there was another Juraian in Japan.  Damn maggots popping up in his orange...

And then there was the matter of Eternion...  only a fool would discount his power and ambition...   he was a dangerous enemy...

Turning Khrima returned to his throne... the way would open itself...  yes....   patience and preparation would pay off.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: Fuck reality....  meet the knight.

IC:

She had been defeated... the best of her generation.

An image flashed across her dreams..

"Come on lil' sis."

Hate...  how dare she...

Tears ran down her face, hidden in her red hair.

"You promised...next time we'd fight it would be fair.  Skill against skill."

She was stronger..  yes stronger.  She'd survived.

Moving into the forests she continued, her tears unseen.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

The stars were beautiful tonight.  Simply fantastic without the bright lights of the city blocking their simple gaze.  Within him stirred memories of long ago...

A little girl with blue hair leaping upon her 'uncle', a smile on her face.  Her father smiling down frm his throne.

His mask always in place, a smile hidden behind the white crystal that represented his place.   Twin grey marks accented his eyes as he swung the the child around and around.

Stars lived so long...  yet even they perished in the passage of time.  A warning mayhaps?

He had to go.   Damn him.... Damn his wretched pride and hate.  Why had they allowed such.  Were they mad?  So many had died.  But he would not fall.  Who would remember him if he fell?

Who would remember them...   the masked legends eternal.

For a second a brief flash of a smiling face, framed in silken blue hair, crossed his thoughts.  No...  He must fight.... not simply for him.

But for those who lay innocent behind him.

His hand caressed his face.  Mortal...  Immortal.  Both had remained...

"Never again will you raise your hand against him.  Begone you lowly mortal scum."

A shattered mask fell to the floor.

Stars above...  so cold is this world.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

An hours journey north of where Yosho walked cheerfully towards Greyelle, an old...acquantince watched the stars.

It had been so long since he traveled across them...flitting from star to star with the greatest of ease.  Those times were so peaceful.  Yet...they came to an end.

The beautiful trees of Jurai burned before the fierce heat of war.   Were any of them still alive.   No...he could feel one.   Calling out to those who could hear.    Somewhere in Greyelle...

The black armored man leapt down from the tree.  Too much thinking...  sometimes one has to simply act.

Fearless leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

"Lord Khrima, our progress in conquering Europe is extrodinary.  The resistance from the previous armies has been mostly shattered by our previous demonstration of power."

"Excellent, the oranges will all fall before my might."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.