News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Breath of Fire Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 10:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Something moving briefly was visable overhead... more sticky ropelike stuff?

suddenly a clicking was heard behind them as a sharpened giant sticklike apendage lashed out into the light at the temporarily blinded Ryoko.   Stabbing into her leg it injected a powerful poison into her.

Fearless leader
say you turn and look and I'll describe what you see
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Both girls, sensing movement ahead, glanced at their companion.

Dracos

Towering behind Ryder was a beast of disgusting proportions, a giant spider it's green furry skin patched with black to blend with the room...it's manidibles clapping as it moved in towards it's prey, the helpless Ryoko.   It's legs extended, ready to spindle around the target....

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Paling at the giant spider towering over Ryder, both girls responding with the typical reaction expected when in this sort of situation.

Granted, being experienced monster slaying senshi, their reaction went a bit differently.

"Aah!!!" *Vmmmm* *hack! slash! skewer! slice!*

*thump* Said spider was now short two legs as the girls provided an unintentional distraction.

RyderHakubi

Seeing her charges attack with such fury would have brought a smile onto Ryoko's face... if she hadn't been trying to stay alive with the powerful poison running through her blood.

Ryoko's eyes began to close...
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Dracos

His lower legs cut the spider did what most animals do when confronted with pain.  Scurring along the wall he fled from view.

For a moment there was peace.....

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Seeing that the danger was over for the moment, Ami hurried to Ryoko's side.

"Quick! Hand me one of those potions!" Ami told Hotaru as she ripped some of the webbing off of Ryoko's face.

Handing Ami the potion, Hotaru asked, "Do you think this will work? I mean... what if it doesn't affect poisons?"

"We have to chance it," Ami replied, force feeding the potion down Ryoko's throat.

Dracos

The magical potion coursed through Ryoko's body, healing her somewhat, taking her from near dead to moderately quesy and dizzy.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"Come on," Hotaru said, grunting as she attempted to drag Ryoko out of the room, "let's get out of here before tall, dark, and gruesome decides for round two."

"Agreed," Ami said, helping drag Ryoko to safety.

Dracos

The room seemed all the darker until the elevator door opened to Ami pressing the button.

The sweet sound of elevator music wafted into the room..

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Stepping into the elevator while dragging Ryoko along, both girls sighed in relief, feeling that they should be safe now.

Dracos

The elevator door shut,  the horror over.  Three buttons on the side of the elevator door.

B

What do you press?

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

"I really hope we didn't miss anything down here..." Hotaru muttered, pressing "1" while Ami checked Ryoko's vital signs.

Dracos

The elevator rose to the first floor, opening once more onto the depressingly barren hallway.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Shukuen

Dragging Ryoko out of the elevator, the group was about to exit when Hotaru paused by the office doors. Ami looked back at her companion, a silent question on her features.

"You two go on ahead," Hotaru said before entering the office, "I got something to do first."

Ami nodded in understanding. "Sure, just hurry up, okay?"

Realizing Hotaru was already gone, Ami readjusted Ryoko's weight and left the building, waiting outside for the younger girl to rejoin the group.