News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

They blocked ff.net at work. Fuckers! >_<
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Ginrai

Quote from: "MercForHire"They blocked ff.net at work. Fuckers! >_<

My workplace has had SR blocked for over a year due to it being a 'game site' ^^;

Merc

yeah, SR's been banned for a bit over a year. It wasn't banned when I started to work for Fluor, but was banned somewhere in my 2nd-3rd month. But ff.net has been unbanned for over a year and a half, and now it's banned. And it hurts cause most of my ff.net bookmarks are on my work computer. I've got to transfer 'em to this one now, and that's a bit annoying. I liked being able to read stuff in the slow periods.

Today instead had me -writing- in the slow periods. Ugh. >_<
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

DY

Found out that I did pretty crappy on my first accounting 300 exam. -_-
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Jon

I am not going to be graduating next semester after all.

Turns out I misread the list of courses that count towards my minor. I thought it said ENG 471 or ENG 472 or ENG 473 or ENG 474 or ENG 476 or ENG 477 or ENG 478 or ENG 479.

Turns out it just says ENG 471 or ENG 472 or ENG 474 or ENG 476 or ENG 477 or ENG 478 or ENG 479.

So the ENG 473 course I'm taking this semester won't count for anything except total credits completed. And it's not even a fun course. And I'll have to take an extra English class before I can graduate.

Next semester, I'm already scheduled to take 20 credits. A normal load is 12-16. 24 is right out. So unless I can test out of one of my classes, looks like I'm screwed.

And by screwed, I mean dropping out. I don't care that much about my degree that I'm going to stick around here for ANOTHER semester.

But still, major sucking.

Edward

Quote from: "Jon"So the ENG 473 course I'm taking this semester won't count for anything except total credits completed.

Talk to your advisor, see if you can petition to substitute ENG 473 for one of the other ENG classes.
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

Jon

Quote from: "Edward"
Quote from: "Jon"So the ENG 473 course I'm taking this semester won't count for anything except total credits completed.

Talk to your advisor, see if you can petition to substitute ENG 473 for one of the other ENG classes.

Yeah, I did. Turns out that's a standard procedure for 473. Crisis averted.

KLSymph

I found a dead bug in my cereal today.

Nothing like a good "argh" moment to start off the week.

Edward

If the bug died trying to eat the cereal....
If you see Vampire Hikaru Shidou, it is Fox.  No one else does that.  You need no other evidence." - Dracos

"Huh? Which rant?" - Gary

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Servitor of the Outer Gods with your ineffective Thompson Submachine Gun." - grimjack

KLSymph

It was pretty old cereal.

Join us next week for KLSymph's autopsy.

Anastasia

Ew. That's disgusting.

---

I slept so poorly last night that I remember waking up at least eight distinctive times. Fuck.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Jason_Miao

Quote from: KLSymph on October 08, 2007, 11:31:09 AM
It was pretty old cereal.

Join us next week for KLSymph's autopsy.

Why can't I ever get free things in MY cereal?  I never get free things in my cereal.

SabreMau

Hmm, the IRC servers have gone into Defcon mode. "/join #soulriders" "You need a registered nick to join that channel." So I try to register a nick. "-NickServ- Services are in Defcon mode, Please try again later." Who has launched this invasion upon our domain that calls for such a lockdown?

Ah! Seige is lifted, donuts and root beer for all.

Anastasia

Quote from: SabreMau on October 09, 2007, 02:40:31 AM
Hmm, the IRC servers have gone into Defcon mode. "/join #soulriders" "You need a registered nick to join that channel." So I try to register a nick. "-NickServ- Services are in Defcon mode, Please try again later." Who has launched this invasion upon our domain that calls for such a lockdown?

Ah! Seige is lifted, donuts and root beer for all.

It had something to do with botnet issues. +R is the best way to stop that.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Ah, I was wondering about that.

Sabre: Sorry, that wasn't us blocking it, though I'm glad that their defense went cleanly it seems.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.