There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

By writing it entirely about your desk or some smaller area to increase the challenge?
Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

Had to reformat.

Lost just about everything. Music. Pictures, Wallpapers. Programs. School work.

Everything.

;_;

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

Spent all night installing and uninstalling codec packs. I can't seem to play .mkv files anymore without massive slowdown.

I have the k-lite pack installed now. If someone could please help me.

Dracos

Stupid bitching =p

I hate interactive ads that don't have the willingness to go the extra mile, yes, that includes the retarded punching ads, but if your ad concept is going to be "People interact with experience" your sale pitch should be delivered smoothly during it and it should leave when "I" am ready (Or advertise while I'm playing your crap). 

Brought about by an interactive pencil that lacked scribble capabilities.  I won't say who by, because they failed, but as soon as that pencil started moving to my mouse, I wanted to scribble with it...and I couldn't and thus I am throwing a fit =P.  Bad ad!  Instead, it popped up their window...equally without the ability to scribble on it.  Sure, playing off the human compulsion to interact with toys gets the initial click...but it's shortsighted, regal me with why your crap product of the minute should garner my attention while I am playing with your stupid shit, don't stop me and go CRAP PRODUCT NOW.
Well, Goodbye.

Asrana

The wind chill has reached -40 to -50 F. This is about -40 to -46 C.

I hate my bus commute.

Also, my psych prof is so sick I can barely understand her phone message. Lack of psych prof and exam + paper topics due today, and no one checks their email so they all think it's still due = I the tutor being zerg rushed by psych students. Haaaate.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Shuten

My mother's on her way to the hospital after suffering a major attack. It's not even 1:00 pm eastern standard time and this day already sucks big time. >_<

Sincerely,
Shuten

Dracos

My moving van apparently crashed.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

I tore the knee out of an old pair of pants. It's not a huge bitch, but I was rather fond of those. They were great lazy day pants.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Jon

Quote from: thepanda on January 26, 2008, 02:11:47 PM
Spent all night installing and uninstalling codec packs. I can't seem to play .mkv files anymore without massive slowdown.

I have the k-lite pack installed now. If someone could please help me.

The only codec pack worth anything is the CCCP. http://www.cccp-project.net/
Uninstall k-lite before installing CCCP. Reboot after installing CCCP. Use the CCCP's version of Media Player Classic rather than a standalone version, since Media Player Classic's dodgy internal MKV support needs to be overridden. After installing CCCP, go download Dennou Coil. Enjoy.

thepanda

I kind of-sort of got mkv files playing again. But some of the ones I used to be able to play (the 720p version of Sketchbook~Odd Punctuation's~ for example) still get the slowdown.

Dennou Coil will have to wait until I finish the half dozen series I'm already watching. ^_^

Dracos

CCCP is pretty boss...but it's not been kicking ass for me for a while.  It bats a good 95, but every so often I get audio/video desyncing on most/all video apps on it or forced to switch video apps to make it work.  I blame the codecs because almost all of the time, updating those will fix that.

Given CCCP Media Player Classic is pretty consistent, it's also a very barebones player.
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

Quote from: Jon on February 04, 2008, 11:27:14 AM
The only codec pack worth anything is the CCCP. http://www.cccp-project.net/

Jon is right on the money here. I also personally use the application that comes with it, Zoomplayer, for all of my anime.
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

DY

Have four exams this week as well as two quizzes, just took three of them today -_-;; Accounting 301 kicked my ass.
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Anastasia

Nose bleeds suck. This is doubly true when you're sick with a cold and needing to blow your nose a lot. >_<
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?