News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Not big enough to keep him in jail apparently. $120 bail.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

He's probably going to be okay then. I mean, $120 bail is pretty piddling.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

thepanda

Christ, my brother got higher bail for driving with a suspended license.

Yuthirin

Just got done talking to the local cops, they gave him a tresspassing ticket and a paraphenalia ticket. Two misdemeanors. Apparently, the guy whose house he parked at is a real bastard to the cops out here. :) they weren't gonna charge him at all but the homeowner raised a big stink, so the cops gave my guest the smallest stuff they could.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

Note down Crazy Neighbor to not have friends park at?
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

I'm probably going to do something horrible to him.

Anastasia

That was pretty awesome of the local cops. On the other hand, when you're relying on the police to go nice and bail your ass out, you've done fucked up.
<Afina> Forever.

thepanda

They're trying to take an hour and a half off my check every night. -_-

Anastasia

Ah, enforced break deductions?
<Afina> Forever.

thepanda

Kicked our start times back half an hour + dropped an hour off the end of the night for all part-timers. They want to start enforcing breaks, but they can't do much there since the planes have to be worked, and quickly.

Dracos

Sadness observing that everyone who has over a thousand posts here has been here from the beginning.  Energetic Newbie recruiting flat.  Oh well.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

I don't have 1000 posts, and I'm from the beginning.

Anastasia

Quote from: Dracos on June 28, 2011, 09:56:37 PM
Sadness observing that everyone who has over a thousand posts here has been here from the beginning.  Energetic Newbie recruiting flat.  Oh well.

Yeah, it takes some time to get 1000+ posts. I mean, even someone who posts a fair bit is gonna take awhile to rack that count up.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

There's also the fact that a lot of the games -are- IRC games. That kind of makes it hard to really rack up some forum posts. The people with high forum post counts tend to either be GMs or have been in a couple of the rare few board games.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~