News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

No college student I know would drink that.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

You don't know desperate college students.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

That's true. Everyone I know is rich or has rich parents.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Indeed. I'm very grateful.

BUT GRATEFULNESS IS NOT FOR THIS THREAD!

Dracos

So like 200 kb in?

On any fic?

:)

I met Wong once, he was pretty cool to hang with. 
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Been feeling like crap the past week or so, actually went to doctor today because of it. Apparently the medication I take for my thyroid hasn't been absorbing into my body well for some reason, still not sure why. Having to deal with being the 'mom' of the house and doing all the house chores and my own stuff hasn't helped in any way but giving me massive headaches so whenever I'm not doing one of the above, I'm pretty much bedridden or looming over the sink with nausea.

At least my mom's coming back this friday, so I'm getting that off my plate then...except school starts next monday. Uggggh...
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on August 15, 2011, 08:45:12 PM
Been feeling like crap the past week or so, actually went to doctor today because of it. Apparently the medication I take for my thyroid hasn't been absorbing into my body well for some reason, still not sure why. Having to deal with being the 'mom' of the house and doing all the house chores and my own stuff hasn't helped in any way but giving me massive headaches so whenever I'm not doing one of the above, I'm pretty much bedridden or looming over the sink with nausea.

At least my mom's coming back this friday, so I'm getting that off my plate then...except school starts next monday. Uggggh...

Good luck, Merc! Let us know how it goes.
<Afina> Forever.

Brian

No interview today....

Damn you, status quo ending.  Damn you.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Brian

Quote from: Anastasia on August 16, 2011, 04:33:10 PM
Still in job limbo. ASDF.
Ditto on that until Monday.

Also:

Lexus, why the hell can't you be bothered to install working turn-signals as a standard feature on your cars?  I get mad when I see bad drivers, particularly when it's for stupid reasons.  And I don't know why, but I've almost _never_ seen the driver of a Lexus use their turn signals.  Today, on a length of road about a half-mile long, some woman nearly pulled into me to try and pass the car in front of her.

Driving a lexus, and not signaling.  When I say 'pulled into me', I mean 'the back of her car was even with me in the driver's seat when she started to pull into my lane'.  Without signaling.  Okay, this should put me in her blind spot.

THAT'S WHY YOU CHECK YOUR BLIND SPOTS, ESPECIALLY AFTER COMING OUT OF A TURN!

So, I slammed on the brakes (and horn) to avoid an accident, but she zips around and immediately does the same bullshit two more times.

Okay, so she risked my vehicle (and health) once, her own vehicle three times with her careless driving, (in the mere half-mile stretch, mind you), and what did she get for her efforts?

To be the first one at the red light all the cars she passed stopped at anyway.

So stupid.  So, naturally, when I went to make my turn, I flipped her off.  I don't resent that she passed me.  I resent that she imposes so much risk on _other_ people for negligible gain.

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

When people do that to me, I let them hit me.

Brian

She would have been at fault, so I honestly should have.

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

As long as you're not on the highway, make her pay for a new car!