News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Not only does she break the rules...she is also bad at it?  She fails to win at being a bitch?

Also, maybe it's just me, but really, has that ever been worthwhile?  It's a dangerous bet that they have insurance, will pay, and that the payment that you get is actually able to get you a good/better car.  Also, there's the whole getting hurt in the accident risk.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

100 pages of bitching. I feel proud.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Brian

Quote from: Dracos on August 19, 2011, 02:51:52 PMAlso, maybe it's just me, but really, has that ever been worthwhile?
Rage seldom knows reason.

I guess I should be glad my first instinct was preservation, and not retaliation.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

thepanda

Food is so damn expensive these days. It is actually cheaper for me to eat out, but I really don't need those kinds of health problems.

Brian

The trick is finding the healthiest fast food.

In my neighborhood, that's El Pollo Loco.  Not great ... but not quite as bad for you.

Alternately, if you're lazy, find a sammich shop.

You show me a locality where you have no sammich shops, I'll show you a glass crater the next day, because there was no civilization there to destroy. O_O

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

Alternatively, find a subway or quizno's
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Brian

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

thepanda

There is no Quizno's nearby and the closest subway once gave me food poisoning.

Brian

Quote from: thepanda on August 19, 2011, 06:55:33 PMThere is no Quizno's nearby and the closest subway once gave me food poisoning.
Glass crater it is.

In completely unrelated news, a few meters of concrete should stop the blast, but to avoid the worst of the fallout, you'll want a solid three feet of earth (minimum) between you and the exterior envrionment.

~exploding tag~

thepanda

Well that was a most disastrous attempt at an update. Gah, at least I didn't lose my bookmarks this time.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Olvelsper

I hit a point where I think I'm doing okay with my writing. Then I read other people's stories and realize how infantile it is.

I need to stop coming up with happy happy stories and serious up.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Anastasia

Pfah, fuck that. Happy stories are just as valid as serious ones or emofests. The sentiment that maturity brings seriousness is such a load of bullshit.
<Afina> Forever.