News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

3 pm, First line of code written.  Whee.
Well, Goodbye.

thepanda

There is a song. I know it exists. I used to own it, but the backup disc got wrecked a while ago. Now I cannot find any trace of it. I think I may have gotten it from someone on mIRC back in the day. And it is driving me mad that I cannot find it.

Oshiete Happiness, the Nukunuku OAV ending theme. There was an english language version. I swear there was. And it is DRIVING UP A WALL THAT I CANNOT FIND IT!

DY

Quote from: thepanda on September 18, 2011, 06:10:34 PM
There is a song. I know it exists. I used to own it, but the backup disc got wrecked a while ago. Now I cannot find any trace of it. I think I may have gotten it from someone on mIRC back in the day. And it is driving me mad that I cannot find it.

Oshiete Happiness, the Nukunuku OAV ending theme. There was an english language version. I swear there was. And it is DRIVING UP A WALL THAT I CANNOT FIND IT!

According to this site: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Haruneko_Fushigi_Tsukiyo_-Oshiete_Happiness- It was called In The Fluffy MOON Nite.

Link to song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bv8hUBYY2A

Is this the right song?
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

thepanda

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Arakawa

It's three am here and instead of sleeping I'm typing up my super-waffy Mikuru-perspective fic. And watching Brian get more and more drunk, I guess.

I woke up out of nowhere at one am because I finally figured out how Mikuru could have met (essentially) Year One Haruhi under different circumstances and ended up admiring her, so now I'm trying to wrap my inspiration up and get back under the covers.

If you think this isn't bitching, just wait till the morning when I have to actually wake up and do, you know, stuff.
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Brian

Hangover.

Who saw that coming?  >_<

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

Actually, to be completely honest, I got worst-of-both-worlds, right now.

Only 3 hours sleep, so woke up with nasty stomach and also still slightly drunk.

Win-win.

Time to go to work.

~exploding tag~

Arakawa

Great, so your hangover cancelled out the usual sleep-deprivation euphoria.

I feel for you.
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Merc

I pretty much bombed my first exam of the semester. I left HALF of it blank because I had no idea either what the professor wanted with one problem or how to derive the equations he was asking for the other problem.

The sad thing is that I've been getting perfect scores on homework, and I feel like I understand the material. It's just that for whatever reason, I could not connect the dots and figure out what I needed to do for those two problems. :(
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Brian

Quote from: Arakawa Seijio on September 19, 2011, 11:54:38 AMGreat, so your hangover cancelled out the usual sleep-deprivation euphoria.

I feel for you.
I brought it on myself....
Quote from: Merc on September 19, 2011, 06:38:16 PM
I pretty much bombed my first exam of the semester. I left HALF of it blank because I had no idea either what the professor wanted with one problem or how to derive the equations he was asking for the other problem.

The sad thing is that I've been getting perfect scores on homework, and I feel like I understand the material. It's just that for whatever reason, I could not connect the dots and figure out what I needed to do for those two problems. :(
Ugh. >_<  Good luck, Merc?  It's only the first test!

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

Ugh, I've been there. Did anyone else look like they struggled with the test?
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

I didn't even look at other people, honestly. My eyes were pretty much glaring holes at the test paper up until I left, and I pretty much flew out of the room once my test was in the TA's hands.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Condolences. Maybe everyone bombed it and he'll curve it?
<Afina> Forever.