News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinom Bre

Oh, to have your problems. I am practically a hermit, these days.
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?" -James Thurber
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Jon

Quote from: Brian on October 31, 2011, 02:04:02 PM
This new work schedule is unfun.  I'm basically working 24/7 from now until January

Whaaaat?

Brian

Yeah, it's ... complicated.  I was in until 2:15 AM last night, made it in at 11:15 AM today....  Basically, until we get automation ... yeah.

Ugh, missed breakfast, too. >_<

That's ultimately not so bad; today was payday.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Brian

Quote from: Sinom Bre on October 31, 2011, 02:11:16 PMOh, to have your problems. I am practically a hermit, these days.

Likewise, which is why I was expecting to avoid this. :\

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Quote from: Sinom Bre on October 31, 2011, 01:59:15 AM
Quote from: Jason_Miao on October 31, 2011, 01:26:37 AM
Don't be frightened.  I'm merely from a magical girl creation agency, and I'm here to help.  Nothing to lose your head over.
BRRRRR!! My name is Dave; not Mami!

A wish can change that!
Well, Goodbye.

Sinom Bre

Quote from: Dracos on October 31, 2011, 06:53:25 PM
Quote from: Sinom Bre on October 31, 2011, 01:59:15 AM
Quote from: Jason_Miao on October 31, 2011, 01:26:37 AM
Don't be frightened.  I'm merely from a magical girl creation agency, and I'm here to help.  Nothing to lose your head over.
BRRRRR!! My name is Dave; not Mami!
A wish can change that!
You ain't that powerful, Old Man Hokage. Cease your taunts and thread the sun needle. ;p
"If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity." -Bill Vaughan
"Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage." -Robert A. Heinlein
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split..." –Conan the Cimmerian, The Tower of the Elephant by Robert E. Howard
"Well, it's like the man says... Never take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive." -Bugs Bunny, Rabbit's Feat, 1960

Brian

Quote from: Sinom Bre on October 31, 2011, 07:51:13 PM... thread the sun needle. ;p

* Brian pulls a Rez and Dives For Cover.

~exploding tag~

Arakawa

Considering that finding a sun needle seems to have turned me into a blonde, I don't even want to know what a sun needle is.

I mean, look at my avatar (taken before the incident in question). Clearly I am a blunette and wish to stay that way!
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Jon

But at least you are team-minded! Meanwhile, I seem to have become a glutton.

Brian

It's all references to my Naruto fanfic. >_>

Drac really liked it.

At zero posts, users are 'Emoboy': Sasuke (what, biases?)
Needs Sun Needle: Sakura
Team-Minded-Blonde: Ino
All-you-can-eat-champion: Choji
Anbu-Bug-man: Shino
Bastard-sensei: Kakashi (hi!)

I forget what flavor of yandere is Hinata.

Library-bunshin: Copies of Naruto he makes to read books in the library so he can study while he trains (dawg).

And so on and so forth. :p

~exploding tag~

Dracos

That's far too easy Brian~  =P

They should read it: http://pishoque.net/brian/fanfic/motivation/

Then figure it out.

But yeah, the entire forum is currently Motivation themed.

Then maybe you can name them all :3
Emoboy
Needs Sun Needle
Team-Minded Blonde
All-You-Can-Eat Champion
Runs with the Pack
Yandere Stalker
Anbu Bugman
Chibi-Kage
Library-Bunshin
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Things that suck: Being out of work long enough to try online survey sites. You have to do a lot of homework to find a few good, reliable ones that aren't scams. Even then it's a crappy return of time/benefits at best. It's not a serious option, but if I can score a bit of extra cash right now it would be nice.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Sinom Bre

Quote from: Arakawa Seijio on October 31, 2011, 08:35:16 PM
Considering that finding a sun needle seems to have turned me into a blonde, I don't even want to know what a sun needle is.

I mean, look at my avatar (taken before the incident in question). Clearly I am a blunette and wish to stay that way!
Thank you for saying that. I had wondered why you were described as a blonde when your avatar clearly is not. I like blunettes!

Brian

Quote from: Anastasia on October 31, 2011, 11:23:37 PMEven then it's a crappy return of time/benefits at best. It's not a serious option, but if I can score a bit of extra cash right now it would be nice.

Sounds unpleasant. :x

Best of luck in that, Ko!

~exploding tag~

Iron Dragoon

Woke up to some sort of insect (didn't take the time to look at it) the size of a quarter crawling its way down my sleeping bag today.

Yay Afghanistan.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.