News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

My hip flask sprung a major leak on the way to work. :|

Also, my little brother basically said, "I don't care, I'm showing up anyway," when we told him we didn't want him showing up to game sessions until he was on good terms with his parents again.  It's great that he's willing to risk getting kicked out of his home, but I don't want to be part of it.

Ugh.

It may be that because he won't listen, I'll have to call game off entirely.  Not happy about that, either.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

MRwagh.  Angry.  And For various reasons can't talk about it.

This day sucks.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Dracos on August 07, 2013, 03:52:10 PM
MRwagh.  Angry.  And For various reasons can't talk about it.

This day sucks.

I HAVE DAYS LIKE THAT! I celebrate your rage.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

Reality does not know how to take a bad news break.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

I really, REALLY need it to be Friday. It's not.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Dracos on August 07, 2013, 04:14:35 PM
Reality does not know how to take a bad news break.

I was wondering why I couldn't find you on IRC. That bad a week, eh?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

I've done so many surveys that I'm about to start bleeding demographic information. At least I'm racking up some cash and gift cards.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Working on the impossible task.  With distractions. 
Well, Goodbye.

Onyxlamb

A major relationship ended today.

Anastasia

Sounds like a breakup. Condolences.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

DY

So, I must say, I hate Chase bank. It took me all day to get my money out of limbo, goddammit.
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Yuthirin

Today has sort of sucked a massive amount of dicks. It's 106 outside and my house has no power. That's ok because I'm still at work.

Unfortunately my brother's computer has recently decided that it doesn't like to be turned on, so any attempt to restart it is an Ordeal. It will eventually restart, but it takes luck, patience, and usually several hours. The power is out. Guess what isn't turned on anymore.

I had a surprise event today where I was told I needed to do a 30 minute presentation on my company at the drop of a hat, so I did that completely unprepared. That sucked a lot.

I'm tired. I have a test next week that I haven't studied for yet. Argh.

Anastasia

Joyous. Your day sounds like it's on the superhighway to pure shit.
<Afina> Forever.