"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

The music is actually even worse.

Tonight I will not be leaving the office until around 9:00 PM.  Added to a very stressful day due to work being crappy, and frustration at being blindsided by information I hadn't specifically asked for....  My fault for asking about something closely related, but I wasn't emotionally prepared, so that left me feeling lousy in general.

ugh

At least I have a week off coming up soon.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Your lack of B-52 tribute is disappointing, Yuth.  o_o

*has no idea who they are*
Well, Goodbye.

Arakawa

Quote from: Yuthirin on August 20, 2013, 03:29:26 PM
Quote from: Arakawa Seijio on August 19, 2013, 09:24:35 PM
the ancient Greeks were perverts

I very much want to have a physical confrontation with this professor.

That is one definition of a stimulating discussion, I guess....
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

thepanda

Swear to god FiM fandom can be creepy as all getout. Feels like half the chapters I've seen released this past week have been stupid-dark, clop-fic, or foul-con. If you don't know what that last one is I highly suggest you don't look it up.

Yuthirin

Quote from: thepanda on August 21, 2013, 12:58:31 AM
stupid-dark, clop-fic, or foul-con.

I only understood the first one.

But then I don't like horses overmuch, and tend to veer away from anything anthropomorphising (whut) animals.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Brian

I'll give you a hint:

That 'u' was a different vowel and makes a word that relates to horses.

See also: the topic that convinced me I didn't want to be part of the FFML anymore.

~exploding tag~

thepanda

Hah! I cannot spell!

Foal-con, yes.

Or rather, no. God, no.

Yuthirin

Wait. Waitasec. Just wait. I'm trying to think.

Uh. So. Hm. Yeah, that went to a different place in my mind that, while not as vivid as where it went with "foul-con," is no less vile.

Hurray.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Arakawa

Living within range of the Toronto International Film Festival is like the torture of Tantalus and Sisyphus combined and delivered to you over the Internet.

"You want to see Kaze Tachinu? Okay, check back on August 20th! Now check back on the 31st when we will sell tickets to the general public! Sold out? Check back at 7am every day! Maybe we have rush tickets! But remember, we don't take Mastercard under any circumstances!"
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Rezantis

And now I need brain bleach.  I hate you guys sometimes.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Brian

Another exciting 'optional' meeting tomorrow.

I suspect they'll announce another terrible decision, or fire more co-workers.

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

Apparently Ben Affleck has been cast as the next Batman.

DY

I saw that, not sure what to think about it. >.>
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Brian

Pre-vavation meeting.  Giant marketing circle-jerk waste-of-time that engineering doesn't need, going 30 minutes over anticipated time.

Starts with my boss just fucking dropping an extra seven hours of work on me after 1:00pm on a Friday.

~exploding tag~

thepanda

Wrong paint = day/money wasted.