News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on October 01, 2013, 10:05:05 AMIt's just weird that it's in one localized area like that... If it was a reaction to something, it'd be in more than one place. And I'd think it'd be on your hands instead, since that's what touches everything...

At this point, I suspect it's shingles.  One big patch of my arm, and the back of the same hand.  A few tiny spots elsewhere, but they're actually fading, and my left arm isn't.

I can tell you one thing.  If I end up with the option, I will be asking for cybernetic limbs.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Brian

Doctor thinks it's allergies.  No better guesses than gunpower/GSR.

At least I have some prescription strength stuff?

~exploding tag~

Ergoemos

Glad you got something for it, even if it is relatively diagnosed. Hope the cream helps. I always stock up on aloe vera when I am

I just wanted to complain about 10 hour work days five days a week on a salary (i.e. without overtime). The only free time I have is in the morning before work or before the day starts on the weekend, giving me roughly nine hours total to myself a week, all early morning and bleary eyed. Seven hours a night of sleep during the week and six on the weekend.

I don't have it horrible, so don't take this is a "woe is me I am the most wretched of wretches" post, but, man, am I tired and feeling isolated from my hobbies.
Battle not with stupid, lest ye become stupid, and if you gaze into the Internet, the Internet gazes also into you.
-R. K. Milholland

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Brian on October 02, 2013, 03:11:05 PM
Doctor thinks it's allergies.  No better guesses than gunpower/GSR.

At least I have some prescription strength stuff?

Wrong arm for it, I think. Bullets eject to the right side of the firearm. If it's on your left arm, I don't think it's gun powder... Could be blow back from the slide and stuff, but I'm sorta doubting it.

Could be, though.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Brian

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, actually.  There wasn't any wind, either.

I do plan on trying to shoot again once this clears up as a control.  On the other hand, it does raise questions as to what the hell it was. :x

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

Maybe you brushed up against something when you went cave diving?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Brian

~exploding tag~

thepanda

No one can be fired during the government shutdown so we can't get rid of this sack-of-fail that should have been fired last week.

Merc

Pearl harbor and some other tourist attractions are closed until further notice due to government idiocy.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Merc on October 04, 2013, 03:51:24 AM
Pearl harbor and some other tourist attractions are closed until further notice due to government idiocy.

We're supposed to go on vacation to the Grand Canyon next week.

And it's shut down.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

Ah lots of things on fire this morning.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

Dracos

Yes, yes you are.

Fuck it.  Nobody gets put out.

World burns.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Water elementals say otherwise.

~exploding tag~