News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Rezantis

Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Brian

Surprisingly.  It seems when I called them, someone else had already just called, and a car was already on the way.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

As much as they were annoying (and truthfully quite so), I don't think the situation would've been improved by either waving a gun at them or doing warning shots.

The cops were the right solve for indecent neighbors :(
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Mrgle.

People do things wrong.  I have enough bugs showing up to look at to take me the rest of the day.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

Decided to restart playing Mass Effect from the beginning since my internet is out. Popped in the first game, disc unreadable. Red ring of death. Son of a BITCH.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

The guy from CenturyLink will be out to my place sometime between 2:30 and 6:30pm, which is right in the time that my mom needs to be picked up from the airport.  I CAN'T CATCH A BREAK TODAY!
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

KLSymph

Quote from: Yuthirin on October 16, 2013, 03:32:33 PM
Decided to restart playing Mass Effect from the beginning since my internet is out. Popped in the first game, disc unreadable. Red ring of death. Son of a BITCH.

Sometimes life makes you want to (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Yuthirin

Pick up my brother, get him back to the apartment. I am 5 minutes late in getting back to work when we arrive there. Get him inside only to discover that our turtle has managed to, at some point in the day, wedge herself into a small cranny underwater and drown herself halfway to death. We got her out and when I left, she was still clinging to life but it might not be enough. This day seriously cannot end fast enough.

Anastasia

Fucking hell. Hang in there, Yuth.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

Yikes.  I hope everyturtle pulls through this one. :x

~exploding tag~

Yuthirin

Turtle appears to still be alive. She is swimming in a lively manner.

Yuthirin

Guy from CenturyLink came out yesterday and had a look at the lines.

Looks like the lines that are in the building are stripped down to the metal wire and there is huge signal attenuation because of that. The guy told me that if I actually had a home phone, it wouldn't work most of the time.

I spoke with the apartment complex and they repeatedly stated that they would much rather prefer that I use Cox.

Comparison: When CenturyLink works, it's great. Fast, clean, no latency.

When Cox works, it sucks. No streaming video or audio, random disconnects, high latency.

I plan on fighting this.

Dracos

Ah so glad to be out of apartment complex. :)
Well, Goodbye.