News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Clearing out through Brian's stuff sucks.  Yeah, bitching about it.

Tonight will be cd cases and the boxes in the garage.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Yeah, that sort of thing just sucks. G'luck Drac.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ranma_007

Whole family is sick, and I can barely breathe through the sickness. What a pain.

Also, that sucks, Drac. Agree with Ana.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

On an unrelated note, I've discovered that Gmail has been filtering everything regarding fan fiction into my spam folder for MONTHS. No wonder it's been so quiet.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ergoemos

Yeah, Yuth. That happened to me a couple months back. apparently ff.net changed some of their formatting and it happened to everyone using gmail, I think.

Also, Hope you and your family get to feeling better, Ranma.
Battle not with stupid, lest ye become stupid, and if you gaze into the Internet, the Internet gazes also into you.
-R. K. Milholland

Merc

Quote from: Yuthirin on February 04, 2014, 08:44:43 PM
On an unrelated note, I've discovered that Gmail has been filtering everything regarding fan fiction into my spam folder for MONTHS. No wonder it's been so quiet.
But on the plus side, now you have a lot of fanfics to binge on?
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Merc on February 04, 2014, 09:42:38 PM
Quote from: Yuthirin on February 04, 2014, 08:44:43 PM
But on the plus side, now you have a lot of fanfics to binge on?
My spam folder only has the last seven days. So...maybe? I dunno.

Anastasia

Cut my thumb bad on a broken plate last night. Can't play games or type with both hands for a few days since it's a nasty, deep cut. Blarghfuckle.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Getting a new router.

Having the wireless resolution on it be broken on day 0.
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

You know what's not fun? Urinary tract infection. It burrrrnsss.

Apparently my immune system is somewhat depressed after my recent illness. At least I have concentrated cranberry juice to drink. It's absolutely vile, (you are supposed to add water or juice to it) but usually clears it up pretty fast.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Yuthirin

Cranberries are the devils balls

Kaldrak

They are very good for your bladder, but yeah. I don't much care for cranberry juice.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Kaldrak

Left my lunch on the bus this morning. Hope whoever finds it needed a meal I guess.

Dracos

Bleh, that sucks.  I'd offer ye a carrot, but they don't really go through the internet well.

Getting back into networking, feeling like I've basically had a chunk of my ramp-up time stolen from me.  :(
Well, Goodbye.