News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

hum.

I realize my wireless network card is bad, and the song and dance I went through with Asus is my fault, given long ago I knew this, and discounted it as pointless since the machine was always wired in anyway.
Well, Goodbye.

Kaldrak

That's a bummer. How much is it going to cost to replace?
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Eh, I'm not gonna replace it.  I was only using it for testing purposes, to verify that the house wireless will still work.

Though it seems brian had a wireless usb thing in his laptop, so I suppose I could stick that in.

Sleep Zombie Dracos reporting for work or whatnot, unpleasant.  Got rid of a lot of the ewaste today though.  Tomorrow, UPS.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Everything's cyclic. All you can do is post and try and get other people to post.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

The power of cycles disappoints.

I demand flat-line squarewaves of doom.

Also donuts.

But I apparently have donuts.  So nothing is wrong there.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Donuts help many things, so long as they aren't Crispy Creme.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Dracos

Ah, politics.  I donated a couple of times to a party.

As an end result, they are now emailing me upwards of ten times a day.  I do care about helping support various political positions, but shit, I don't care to hear about it that often.   Sure it all ends up in a politicalspam tab but sheesh.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Quote from: Anastasia on February 13, 2014, 02:45:20 PM
Donuts help many things, so long as they aren't Crispy Creme.
They were, which are inferior things, but better than nothing this morning.
Well, Goodbye.

Music-chan

I've been sick for almost a week and I want it to stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Dracos

I hope you feel better.

Man, today has started off rotten.

Woken up at 5 am by a falling speaker.  Check my system and its gotten into matrix mode, so everything was checking off as busted.  Spent like an hour and some figuring it out.  Realize I didn't actually clean the bathroom rugs last night when I pull out the dried laundry and find just rags and the dinning room set.  Attempt to remove other speaker, and damage the ceiling in doing so.  Then have someone knock and hand me an envelope that appears to have my address, but not my name.  Find out after accepting it that it's for someone down the road.

I wonder what's next. @_@
Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Music-chan on February 14, 2014, 12:14:13 AM
I've been sick for almost a week and I want it to stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.

Go use that amazing free health care Canada has that I keep hearing about.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Dracos

Fuu, almost but not quite with setting up music server from home for office.  Looks like traceroute fails somewhere at the local comcast office.  Guess I get to figure out why the packets aren't quite getting all the way to my router.
Well, Goodbye.

DY

Caught a fraudulent transaction on my credit card today. >.> So glad I found it quickly.
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Dracos

Off to another funeral and more goodbyes.

Wandered by the old breakfast place today.  Knew it'd feel different going alone after so long but man it was hard. :(
Well, Goodbye.