News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Arakawa Seijio on June 09, 2014, 11:02:07 PM
I am an angry person today, for some reason. Not good.

*takes a chill pill*

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Arakawa

... another one of my online friends / acquaintances / whoever has posted erratic-sounding messages about untimely death and stuff and went into radio silence.

I hope to God not, but even though he's probably all right (mostly), I will now still be waiting a day or so to be certain.

*can't take much more of other people's problems*
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Arakawa

Quote from: Dracos on June 10, 2014, 12:59:18 PM
:(

Okay, guy is not dead, was just angsting.

:( -> upgraded to -> :/

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Not dead is almost always better than dead.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Yuthirin on June 10, 2014, 02:51:23 PM
Not dead is almost always better than dead.

http://crimemagazine.com/images/Adolf-Hitler.jpg

Hyper linked because some may not want to see that mug.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Ants have gotten into my kitchen, apparently through a wall socket as far as I can tell. Possibly from under the stove as well, though it looks like the wall socket mostly (hopefully the ones under stove were coming from there).

"Interesting" thing... quarterly pest control just came by 2-3 weeks ago. Why the fuck do I have ants coming out of my walls?

I had just vacuumed house this weekend too, have to do it all over again to clear out any ant trails and generally clean kitchen up.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Rukatin

Dude. Ants are freaking everywhere. I'm not surprised that they came back. I get a few ants in my home too. in the second floor bathroom.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Merc

A few ants getting in is understandable. This was an INVASION FORCE.

Luckily, I'm bigger. And better equipped.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Kaldrak

Good luck to you Merc. May your battle with the insectoid menace be swift and decisive.

Me, I keep getting ants in the dry cat food I leave out for the kitties. Annoying.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Good luck, Merc.  That sucks.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

*lays out bacon, seasoning, filet mignon, heats up grill, sets up oven... reaches for toothpicks and finds they have vanished from his kitchen*

*blames roommate and grumbles*
Well, Goodbye.

Arakawa

A girl is apparently really attracted to me... I smell a trap....

*several days later*

Yep, I give her what amounts to :-/ face and she breaks down and admits to having been in therapy for borderline personality disorder.

---

(from Wm. Blake)