There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukatin

...That's... Okay, I don't know what to say about that. Maybe Sympathy? I've had therapy for some emotional breakdowns before....
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Carthrat

I'm enraged by my lack of financial freedom.

I'm also *silently* frustrated at how long it's taking to get some of the stuff I'm working on into the project. QR is good, as long as it's happening and things aren't just jammed in at the top of the pipeline.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Arakawa

Quote from: Rukatin on June 11, 2014, 08:07:09 AM
...That's... Okay, I don't know what to say about that. Maybe Sympathy? I've had therapy for some emotional breakdowns before....

Sympathy does seem to be the right thing, but I'd be less hesitant about actually offering it if she weren't apparently trying to seduce me. Or merely dissect the deepest, darkest corners of my psyche for the sheer amusement of the thing, which would be exactly as bad.

Either way, I need to figure out how to interact in a way that doesn't draw me deep into her emotional drama. Or if that's impossible and I should just not worry about being objectively inconsiderate, and cut her off as thoroughly bad news, or at least a person whose eccentricities I'm not strong enough to handle.
That the dead tree with its scattered fruit, a thousand times may live....

---

Man was made for Joy & Woe / And when this we rightly know / Thro the World we safely go / Joy & Woe are woven fine / A Clothing for the soul divine / Under every grief & pine / Runs a joy with silken twine
(from Wm. Blake)

Yuthirin

Quote from: Arakawa Seijio on June 11, 2014, 01:52:47 AM
A girl is apparently really attracted to me... I smell a trap....

*several days later*

Yep, I give her what amounts to :-/ face and she breaks down and admits to having been in therapy for borderline personality disorder.

This is why I make a habit of avoiding relationships. Too much dramaaaaaaa
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Nothing like falling asleep way early and wrecking your sleep cycle. Bleh.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

I can relate, believe me. Did the same thing and then woke up at 3am today. Aren't we a pair? =p
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

thepanda

Dracos

It's the three dream stooges. :)
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Iron Dragoon

A single spring I replaced in one of my rifles after cleaning wound up damaged because the manual was shit and unclear. I now have a $1500 paperweight, for which some parts are on 60-90 day back order. I have no idea if the spring I need is on that list.

It was only my second time shooting this rifle. I am... Displeased.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Rukatin

I have started Summer school, to gain back credits from three classes I failed. First up, Citizenship. They hand me a folder of folders containing all the work I need to make up. IT'S A INCH THINK.

Why was I such an Idiot ?
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Dracos

Sucky Iddy.

Rukatin: Well...  Sometimes work beats the idiot out of you?  Good luck with it.
Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

THINGS I LEARNED YESTERDAY
A Chronological Account

10:00 am) Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies for breakfast are AMAZING
12:00 pm) Reese's Peanut Butter Oreos with milk for lunch are AMAZEBALLS
02:00 pm) Hot sun feels good. Should help me shake this nagging headache!
04:00 pm) Making crab & lobster-stuffed salmon fillets for dinner! Life is AWESOME!
06:00 pm) I have mild indigestion.
08:00 pm) IT'S NOT MILD!!
02:30 am) Please kill me I just want to sleep.
04:15 am) WE ARE OUT OF PEPTO
06:00 am) zzzzzz
06:45 am) WELP TIME FOR WORK

This has been a Turtle Time Production. We hope that you have enjoyed the show.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote04:15 am) WE ARE OUT OF PEPTO

That's when you know there's no hope.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

I drank the whole bottle

I should be dead.