News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukatin

Quote from: Anastasia on July 14, 2014, 01:09:31 AM
I wasted my lazy day...being lazy. I'm not sure why I'm bitching about this.
Careful now, you might just start sounding like a responsible member of society with that attitude!
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Dracos

Minion out sick.  More work to my plate.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Tired and my shoulder's sore. Bleh.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

There's something just a little depressing over being in involved in multiple cancelled projects in the past year.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Quote from: Merc on July 15, 2014, 01:08:11 PM
There's something just a little depressing over being in involved in multiple cancelled projects in the past year.

At least you're still getting paid, right?
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Kaldrak

The stuff I do at work is slowly being replaced by online options or outsourced to other departments. We've had duties taken away from us pretty steadily for the past couple years in an effort to 'streamline' the way we do things at the college where I work. Eventually, someone's going to notice that we aren't taking in much money or actually doing much of anything anymore. Due to working in a bureaucracy, this will likely take a while, but I fully expect to be out of a job within the next few years.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

Quote from: Kaldrak on July 15, 2014, 11:56:00 PM
The stuff I do at work is slowly being replaced by online options or outsourced to other departments. We've had duties taken away from us pretty steadily for the past couple years in an effort to 'streamline' the way we do things at the college where I work. Eventually, someone's going to notice that we aren't taking in much money or actually doing much of anything anymore. Due to working in a bureaucracy, this will likely take a while, but I fully expect to be out of a job within the next few years.

That blows hardcore. Any chance you can transfer to another department?
<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

I've been looking around. I don't really have the degrees necessary for most of the positions however. I work in the cashiers office at the college, taking tuition payments and selling parking, among other things. They're bringing in a new automated system where they're trying to get the students to pay for everything online and essentially streamline the cashier's office out of existence. I mean, it'll still be there, but it probably won't be open for very long and they'll likely reduce the number of people working there. I, as the part time employee, am likely to get dropped first. Heck, I'm not even part of the union due to not being full time.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Rukatin

I have a dentist's appointment today, and I know I haven't been taking good care of my teeth. Wish me luck.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"You enslave minds!"

Rukatin

Good news is, I don't have any cavities. but what I do have is a tooth covering thing that needs to be fixed before I do get a cavity.

"You enslave minds!"

Merc

Get all gold plated teeth!!!!

Anastasia

Still better than getting cavities. Those suck.
<Afina> Forever.

Rukatin

"You enslave minds!"

Merc

I don't know.... ARE YOU?!?!?! 0_0