News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Music-chan

I am running out of energy. I'm assuming that sometime in the next month or two, the baby will start to sleep more and thus allow me to sleep more but I am so tiiiiiiiiired right now.  So tired.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Rukatin

You have my sympathy. Having ADHD means lack of sleep is always a possibility for me. Such as today, where I woke up an hour before my alarm, when only falling into a restless sleep a little after midnight. A.K.A. , less that 4 hours of sleep.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Dracos

Working on saturday.

Being bugged by family to travel more to see them (Because two trips across the country this year for that isn't enough.)
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Quote from: Dracos on September 27, 2014, 04:02:53 PM
Working on saturday.

Being bugged by family to travel more to see them (Because two trips across the country this year for that isn't enough.)

Sometimes there's not enough of you to go around, eh?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Kaldrak

Horribly ill.

Function at work has ceased. Eating is difficult, as food intake makes me queasy. I have almost no energy. Feel weak and tired most of the day. Kind of dizzy when I get up and move around for too long. I wake up with terrible headaches.

I can only conclude that some vile microorganism has hijacked my body's systems for it's own nefarious purposes which are a mystery to me.

I view this latest affront to my sovereign dignity as captain of this biological ship with ill humor. The defenders must be rallied and the invaders expunged. Wish me luck my friends.

Wish me luck.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Kaldrak on September 28, 2014, 09:38:01 PM
Horribly ill.

Function at work has ceased. Eating is difficult, as food intake makes me queasy. I have almost no energy. Feel weak and tired most of the day. Kind of dizzy when I get up and move around for too long. I wake up with terrible headaches.

I can only conclude that some vile microorganism has hijacked my body's systems for it's own nefarious purposes which are a mystery to me.

I view this latest affront to my sovereign dignity as captain of this biological ship with ill humor. The defenders must be rallied and the invaders expunged. Wish me luck my friends.

Wish me luck.

It's ebola.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Quote from: Kaldrak on September 28, 2014, 09:38:01 PM
Horribly ill.

Wish me luck.

God-speed and good luck.

It's also not Ebola.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on September 29, 2014, 09:20:49 AM
God-speed and good luck.

It's also not Ebola.

It's totally Ebola. Don't you watch TV?! IT'S ALL EBOLA!

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on September 29, 2014, 09:22:38 AM
God-speed and good luck.

It's also not Ebola.

I hate to break it to you, but TV lies.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on September 29, 2014, 09:23:21 AM
Quote from: Iron Dragoon on September 29, 2014, 09:22:38 AM
God-speed and good luck.

It's also not Ebola.

I hate to break it to you, but TV lies.

NNNnnoooOOooOooooO! What will I do for information?! Where will I go to have my opinions given to me now?!

thepanda

Went out of town for a wedding. Had to schedule months in advance just to get the time off for it. I get there.

No wedding. They rescheduled it a week ago and nobody told me or my brother who, being in the military, also had to work get there.

I get back home from that disaster and find my door kicked in and all of my games, the wii and peripherals,  and both 3ds have been stolen.  I was still researching renters insurance from the last time.

Fuck.

Anastasia

Quote from: thepanda on September 29, 2014, 10:48:03 PM
Went out of town for a wedding. Had to schedule months in advance just to get the time off for it. I get there.

No wedding. They rescheduled it a week ago and nobody told me or my brother who, being in the military, also had to work get there.

I get back home from that disaster and find my door kicked in and all of my games, the wii and peripherals,  and both 3ds have been stolen.  I was still researching renters insurance from the last time.

Fuck.

Shit. Sorry man, sounds like it's time to move and yell at your friends. That's horrible.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

I have absolutely tremendous sympathy for your situation.

As someone who has made almost the identical mistake.

Fuck robbers.  :(
Well, Goodbye.

Merc

Double ouch, Panda. You've been having a shitty series of events this year. =/
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

In something way less important than Panda's crappy luck? I'm in a creative downturn all of a sudden. This past week has been totally dead for writing much of anything.
<Afina> Forever.