News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

It got worse, I woke up with stomach cramps and being massively sick. Fortunately I'm fine now, but what the hell was with last night?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Kaldrak

"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

It was laughably mild if it was real food poisoning. Maybe dinner didn't settle right, since I'm fine now. I'm inclined to just chalk it up as my weekend sucking and leave it at that.
<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

What you described didn't sound all that mild to me, but maybe I've just been lucky I guess. Anyway, glad you're feeling better.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

Quote from: Kaldrak on February 02, 2016, 01:19:17 AM
What you described didn't sound all that mild to me, but maybe I've just been lucky I guess. Anyway, glad you're feeling better.

Thanks. I tend to have stomach problems, so yeah, maybe my standards are off.
<Afina> Forever.

Ranma_007

Olvelsper

Gotta tough it out so you can be lean and mean.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2589971/Ol%27Velsper : Then we will write in the shade.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Rukatin

My dad is getting overstressed and depressed with his job and I have no idea how to help or even contextualize.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Anastasia

I just spent 300 dollars on a nice new monitor. Guess what it doesn't come with? If you said HDMI cords, you'd be right.

Considering I run on DVI and VGA until now, and it doesn't have inputs for those? Argh.
<Afina> Forever.

Kaldrak

Horrible...deep cough settling into my lungs. Hate SO MUCH. Why germs? WHHHHYYYYYY????

Anastasia

Because germs aren't happy if they don't get you at least once per winter.
<Afina> Forever.

Rukatin

I CANT FIND MY CHECKBOOK AGRLEFLARGLE
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Dracos

Bleh weakness.

Also bleh people that DROP THE BALL even after I send staff to help them ensure it doesn't get dropped.

*stays late dealing with builds not being shippable from it*
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Today I was guiding children about.  I know they were 30-60 years old, and paid commensurate to their experience...

But damn goddamn children everywhere today.  "We want weekly reports, but its not goddamn obvious we want them on the whole set of data."  "Oh, they don't have access to x, they have access to y, which grants access to ALL."

Also my commute has lengthened by a bit over 20 minutes, all walking.  No more company parking lot for a bit.
Well, Goodbye.