News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

There's not enough bitching

Started by Dracos, October 23, 2004, 03:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

:(  Survive you two.

College can screw one over...but it is still the most consistent way to the other side.  Military is still a reliable way of getting someone else to foot the ridiculous bill.

Really sorry to hear about your family home, Ruk.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Two people I know got let go/fired, learned both by bounced emails.  Lots of craziness this morning on work.  Know I have it good, but bleh, rattlely.
Well, Goodbye.

Rukatin

Quote from: Dracos on December 08, 2016, 05:15:49 PM
:(  Survive you two.

College can screw one over...but it is still the most consistent way to the other side.  Military is still a reliable way of getting someone else to foot the ridiculous bill.

Really sorry to hear about your family home, Ruk.
My family moved around a lot early on, my dad was in the navy. This is the longest time we've stayed in one place
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

Yuthirin

Forgot to pay my Internet bill for two months because my card was replaced and I failed to notice that the charges weren't coming in.

Now I have no Internet.

Whoops.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

Appears my internet is ALSO BROKEN. What timely coincidences.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Rukatin

SSSSSNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

KLSymph

Cold dry weather is making my lip bleed repeatedly. Lip balm does absolutely nothing.

Kaldrak

Hello sickness my old frieeend. I've come to talk with you agaiiiin.

It would be nice if I had managed to fully get over whatever plague I had last time before getting hit with new upper respiratory symptoms, but whatever.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.

Yuthirin

DY

RIP Carrie Fisher, may the force be with you =(
My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Merc

How sad. I'd heard she'd gone into cardiac arrest, but later also heard she'd stabilized. Was surprised to see you guys say she died.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Merc on December 27, 2016, 03:56:25 PM
How sad. I'd heard she'd gone into cardiac arrest, but later also heard she'd stabilized. Was surprised to see you guys say she died.
From what I heard, there were complications caused by the time between the heart attack and resuscitation. I heard somewhere that she was unconscious and/or not breathing on her own for about 10 minutes.

Anastasia

Then her mom died like two days later, too.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?